Login

russian armor

FBP: A Relic survey

1 Aug 2017, 18:17 PM

Relic posted this on their Facebook page:

Do you feel the changes in the Fall Balance Preview are headed in the right direction? Take this short survey and let us know what you think.

Take Survey: http://ow.ly/dwx930e5jNx

I strongly agree!
1 Aug 2017, 18:42 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

First step yes.

But missing isg/pakhowie; stuka and maxims questions^^

and thx for the info!
1 Aug 2017, 18:44 PM

Finally relic asked us for some feedback.
1 Aug 2017, 18:55 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Never saw a replay from you playing the mod :(
1 Aug 2017, 19:10 PM
Patrion 14

They've done surveys quite often.
1 Aug 2017, 19:17 PM

Never saw a replay from you playing the mod :(

Oh, excuse me but I didnt know there was an obligation to inform sturmpanther if you played the mod? Well I did, I tested few things for myself, including the new stuka aoe pattern and durability which I liked but it still is the fastest non doctrinal artillery in the game so it kinda still is op in that sense. Its not crazy op (like it's now in live version) but op nontheless. Next time, dear friend don't assume anything about another person, instead try asking that person first instead.
1 Aug 2017, 19:43 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Oh, excuse me but I didnt know there was an obligation to inform sturmpanther if you played the mod? Well I did, I tested few things for myself, including the new stuka aoe pattern and durability which I liked but it still is the fastest non doctrinal artillery in the game so it kinda still is op in that sense. Its not crazy op (like it's now in live version) but op nontheless. Next time, dear friend don't assume anything about another person, instead try asking that person first instead.

Wait you think the stuka is still too good after the change?
And well how should I know it. Everyone only talks about Jacksons...

Intresting i had almost fear that we nerfed the stuka too much^^

P.S Sorry but i saw too many people in balance forum talking about FBP but never played it self ...
1 Aug 2017, 20:52 PM

P.S Sorry but i saw too many people in balance forum talking about FBP but never played it self ...

How exactly were you verifying that? Ive spent a bunch of time playtesting FBP but I haven't posted any replays of FBP. If someone plays 2v2 with players and posts no replays are their opinions and feedback null and void compared to someone who plays an ai game with cheat mod and FBP?
1 Aug 2017, 21:00 PM

Wait you think the stuka is still too good after the change?
And well how should I know it. Everyone only talks about Jacksons...

Intresting i had almost fear that we nerfed the stuka too much^^

Well I you never asked me how I feel about the jackson changes nor did I talk about them. I think those changes were unnecessary and jackson was strong enough without them. But stuka hmm... saying that stuka was op is an understatement, stuka was insanely op with literally no aoe scatter, perfect hits every time and incredible aoe dmg + she still has lowest fuel needed to rush so yeah she is still the most op non doc arty my german friend.
1 Aug 2017, 21:12 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

How exactly were you verifying that? Ive spent a bunch of time playtesting FBP but I haven't posted any replays of FBP. If someone plays 2v2 with players and posts no replays are their opinions and feedback null and void compared to someone who plays an ai game with cheat mod and FBP?

Because you learn to know the people, who are talking in the balance section; also how they use "arguments"

Also like when i tried to play with Hector the new maxims vs okw. IT was just nonsense because both time 10 min baserape. Because of the skill gab :(
Yes cheatmod is an option. But tbh live games are much better. Because cheatmod is like talking about Theory but no Praxis :(

Well I you never asked me how I feel about the jackson changes nor did I talk about them. I think those changes were unnecessary and jackson was strong enough without them. But stuka hmm... saying that stuka was op is an understatement, stuka was insanely op with literally no aoe scatter, perfect hits every time and incredible aoe dmg + she still has lowest fuel needed to rush so yeah she is still the most op non doc arty my german friend.

Well i will defently not start a jackson discuss here now :P We have alraedy 2 Forum threads for that.

But intresting to know. I mean you can't wipe any weaponteams anymore if they have full HP.

1 Aug 2017, 21:54 PM

But intresting to know. I mean you can't wipe any weaponteams anymore if they have full HP.

I wouldnt call myself a fanboy because I played a lot of axis during penal-flamers meta. I come from a country that was invaded by nazi germany and for that reason I dont necessarily like to play axis but I do play them from time to time. My most favorite faction are probably soviets because I love to play aggresively, fast with a mix of units so I dont really mind all the micro they require. I hate current penals meta because its boring and im forced to only few commanders to be effective. I would like to see some cons as basic infantry and until they get buffed or reworked properly not to be utter garbage soviets will have problems in 2v2. I play mostly 2v2 but Im learning 1v1 maps too atm. I think usf is the worst designed faction so far. Literally one dimensional and over the years nothing was done about that. You either go bars infantry spam or nothing else. Really pathetic design.

Yeah and about the stuka xD well I like the scatter now, its more in line with other factions and not just in line (if you catch my drift) ;). I didnt like how pwerfer got nerfed to shit. Its already one of the worst artillery pieces out there. But maybe lefh will take its part a bit more because of that.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★