Login

russian armor

Two most important balance issues that need to be addressed

29 Jul 2017, 05:34 AM

Soviets are most micro heavy? Tell that to my E8 horde.
29 Jul 2017, 08:41 AM

Regarding the grenades I'd factor in somehow the amount of micro pressure you can exert on your opponent by using them. Compare incendiary to pineapple for instance. When usf researches grenades and uses them plenty it creates a lot of pressure imo, because wrong or delayed decision easily result in squad wipes. The same is not true about incendiary or molotovs. The game is too complex to break it down to a simple list of numbers as clear cut as you seem to perceive it imo.
30 Jul 2017, 16:01 PM

Regarding the grenades I'd factor in somehow the amount of micro pressure you can exert on your opponent by using them. Compare incendiary to pineapple for instance. When usf researches grenades and uses them plenty it creates a lot of pressure imo, because wrong or delayed decision easily result in squad wipes. The same is not true about incendiary or molotovs. The game is too complex to break it down to a simple list of numbers as clear cut as you seem to perceive it imo.

I agree, you have to consider the different use and effectiveness of grenades. For example, the Füsiliere come with free nades that are mostly worthless, the Brits and US grenades on the other hand often get wipes. While the Bundle nade is very effective (as the light gammon nuke bomb), it only is available for elite units. And satchels/gammon bombs serve a very specific purpose that is not anti-infantry combat (if your oponent isnt sleeping). But you can hardly compare incendiary nades to pineapple or bundle nades.
1 Aug 2017, 14:21 PM

Permanently Banned
This game dont have chance.

Soo arcade.

Old semi automatic rifles > SGT44.

And Unit X in green cover (volks) die for a no cover unit? Crap balance. I wanna just 1% realism, but that way this game never will be good. Play defensive in green cover + carefull = loose. Play like starcraft spam and running need for speed no cover = ez win.

End.
3 Aug 2017, 10:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2017, 14:21 PMBravus

Soo arcade.

And Unit X in green cover (volks) die for a no cover unit? Crap balance. I wanna just 1% realism, but that way this game never will be good. Play defensive in green cover + carefull = loose. Play like starcraft spam and running need for speed no cover = ez win.

End.

Sounds like bullshit. Got a replay?
3 Aug 2017, 11:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2017, 14:21 PMBravus

Soo arcade.

End.

Well, If you watch pro players in tournments, they actually uses a lot of cover and benefits from it. Cheese plays doesn't work if you know how to handle.
You should watch Luvnest or HelpingHans stream and replays
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment