Login

russian armor

Flamers attacking ground through smoke.

8 Jul 2017, 08:49 AM

Last I checked, this still seemed to be bugged or whatever and the squad would just run through the smoke to try and follow the command. Is this fixable?
8 Jul 2017, 11:50 AM

This happens to me as well. Squads with flamers ignore attack ground command when ordered into/behind smoke or behind soghtblocker and they move into the location first then start firing instead of performing the command from their location.
8 Jul 2017, 16:40 PM

8 Jul 2017, 16:55 PM

same noticed it with ost pios after mortar smoking mgs
9 Jul 2017, 10:01 AM

From what I remember, the units only do this when you click attack ground within a building (which is often when you would be using smoke, of course). To work around it, attack the ground right outside the wall of the building and the AOE will do the job. It can be a bit tricky to aim through the smoke, though.
14 Jul 2017, 17:21 PM

From what I remember, the units only do this when you click attack ground within a building (which is often when you would be using smoke, of course). To work around it, attack the ground right outside the wall of the building and the AOE will do the job. It can be a bit tricky to aim through the smoke, though.

Huh. That's a neat trick, I'll have to try it. Do you think you lose any damage by not quite having the flamer AoE all the way in the building though?

It'd be nice if this could get fixed next patch though (if there is a next patch).
16 Jul 2017, 04:44 AM

Do you think you lose any damage by not quite having the flamer AoE all the way in the building though?

IIRC damage loss should be minimal or none, as most damage would come from far AOE which applies to all entities in the garrison. A stat guru could confirm for sure. But yeah, would be pretty nice if they fixed it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★