Login

russian armor

The 10%

30 Jun 2017, 06:44 AM

Again with the complaining about the JT/Ele...

I am going to get screamed at but here is what I experience: Those tanks aren't the issue. The issue is the lack of viability of the other tanks.

In 4v4/3v3:
- The P4 is not viable anything past mid game, it gets wrecked by everything.
- The Panther is a good generalist tank but can't really fight in brawls when SU85/Jackson/Firefly are around.
- Raketon has rubbish range for late game and bad acc with out vet.
- Sturmpio are too expensive to by viable primary anti tank.
- Jagdpanzer is OK but investing in them has to be done early and requires the T3 (which is hard to justify just for that unit if you already got med hq) and if your opponent doesn't go tank meta you are kinda boned.

Then Comet, SU spam or call in abuse starts and you are literally forced to pick the Jagd or Ele, believe me I freaking hate the Jagdtiger doctrine but so many games I am forced to pick it...
I really really don't like picking it but it just ends up that way when there are so many Allied tanks that are good at hit and run while backed up by long range damage.
30 Jun 2017, 20:28 PM

Tip: Stop playing 3v3/4v4 random.

Team up as allies with your friends ("arranged team"), or switch to 2v2 random

You gonna add me? Not everybody has a long list of online "friends" at their beck and call to play AT games at any given time. <444>_<444>
5 Jul 2017, 16:30 PM

Permanently Banned
I put 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4, for veto crap 1v1 maps. Most time i get nuubs with axis too, not only allies. Most of nuubas dont put 1v1 games and only play team games, that is a fact.

And making a game with teammates on friends list, you get more chance for crash and lag, soo, you wanna win? Put a team with friends? Get lag and crashs!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 118
unknown 23
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak