Imperial Dane
3 Dec 2013, 19:48 PM
#21
17 Posts: 2838 | Subs: 3
+1, and not just because he cast one of my games.
3 Dec 2013, 21:42 PM
#22
Posts: 2425
Permanently Banned+1 I watched your casts religously many months after launch with great excitement and l"liked " everyone of them.
You seem to be a bit jaded these days though, forgive me for saying so. Cant really blame you, but I suggest that nevermind the balance situation, focus more on the action and players overcoming them.
Even a losing battle, can be a great thing to watch, with those engagements that do win out.
You seem to be a bit jaded these days though, forgive me for saying so. Cant really blame you, but I suggest that nevermind the balance situation, focus more on the action and players overcoming them.
Even a losing battle, can be a great thing to watch, with those engagements that do win out.
7 Feb 2014, 16:18 PM
#23
Posts: 680
+1
#1 caster. Would love some more 2v2s.
#1 caster. Would love some more 2v2s.
7 Feb 2014, 17:01 PM
#24
Posts: 200
Great casts! Keep it up mate 

7 Feb 2014, 23:58 PM
#25
Posts: 1571
^^
Agreed..best caster.
Agreed..best caster.
29 Dec 2014, 10:46 AM
#26
3 Posts: 587
Happy Birthday ImperialDane 



29 Dec 2014, 11:28 AM
#27
Posts: 231
#HappyBirthdayDane We love you MVDane
19 Apr 2015, 12:51 PM
#28
Posts: 2723 | Subs: 1
I think on my visits to your stream and encounter on the DoW II forums I've come across as a bit of an arse, which is a real shame because I think you make brilliant CoH 2 casts with historical tidbits and funny little jibes at the players, a pleasure to watch the videos.
I hope I'm not in your bad books ^^
I hope I'm not in your bad books ^^
1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
26 | ||
|
|
|
23 | ||
|
|
|
27 | ||
|
|
|
4 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.619363.630+1
- 2.925244.791+19
- 3.483233.675+9
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.694418.624+8
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.368125.746+12
- 10.24866.790+1
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3518

