Login

russian armor

Luftwaffe tactic. How i have to use it?

6 Jun 2017, 21:47 PM

Hello, thats me again. Can someone tell me, how to play this doctrine on 4v4? On the paper, it looks ideal for me - early defense, then into Falls behind-line attacks. Im looking for build order. And please, if someone will help me with this order, can you place Puma somewhere (im her REALLY big fan)? I also like to play JgPz4, but i more like to use the puma.
7 Jun 2017, 07:52 AM

It is not a commander I'm very comfortable with, but I know that VonIvan is using this very extensively at the moment (in 1v1) and also favors the Luchs and Puma.

The main appeal of the doctrine seems to be the Fallschirmjägers and the Valiant Assault (and arguably the recon), whereas the rest is a bit more redundant and/or overpriced (250 munis for Airborne Assault?! I think I'll pass.)

you might want to watch some of his videos on twitch. https://www.twitch.tv/vonivan

4v4s tends to be a slug fest however, so I'm not sure how much of this applies here.
7 Jun 2017, 08:46 AM

For 4vs4 this commander is useless, more better ComPanther,Jagtiger, Defense and Sturmtiger. It's 1vs1 or 2vs2 commander. Try use ability "Valiant Assault" as much as you can (IIRC, ability that affect on all infantry squads), it's very usefull (many players don't use it and this is their mistake). Main power of this doctrine - elite non-tech infantry.
7 Jun 2017, 12:03 PM

I have to disagree, I actually like this commander in 4v4. Especially against Soviets going heavy katyusha. The trick is to not just spam fallschirmjagers into death.
25 Jul 2017, 15:51 PM

Valiant assault isn't bad, use it in the right place and I've had the planes wipe multiple squads. Then a squad for mere minis is pretty tasty late game when people are losing a lot of squads.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★