Login

russian armor

Is this AT or random?

8 May 2017, 07:50 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Recently I played a 4v4 and when checking the ranks of my opponents after the match on the official leaderboards I found to my surprise that they had no game listed as 4v4 with random guys. However, they also had no games as 4v4 AT. However, three of the players in the 4v4 apparently were in the same 3s team. That got me thinking:

When I create a team with 3 people, me included and queue for a 4v4, does this count as random 4v4 or as 3s team? For some reason I assumed the former, but the observation above indicated the latter; which would have funny consequences, like, you could get on top of the 2s team ladder by never playing a 2v2 but instead rocking 4v4s with your mate.

Does anybody know if that's the case or do I have to force some poor fellows to try this out?
8 May 2017, 08:11 AM
Donator 11

it counts as 3 player AT

i had this with a buddy, before playing 2v2AT we were warming up with two randoms in 4v4 until we realized that it actually affected our 2v2 rank

stupid lelic decision if you ask me
8 May 2017, 08:13 AM

Recently I played a 4v4 and when checking the ranks of my opponents after the match on the official leaderboards I found to my surprise that they had no game listed as 4v4 with random guys. However, they also had no games as 4v4 AT. However, three of the players in the 4v4 apparently were in the same 3s team. That got me thinking:

When I create a team with 3 people, me included and queue for a 4v4, does this count as random 4v4 or as 3s team? For some reason I assumed the former, but the observation above indicated the latter; which would have funny consequences, like, you could get on top of the 2s team ladder by never playing a 2v2 but instead rocking 4v4s with your mate.

Does anybody know if that's the case or do I have to force some poor fellows to try this out?

Yes, your assumption is correct, however you will most likely never get into high ranks with your AT.
8 May 2017, 08:17 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

As the others already said.

Well it makes kind of sense: You are playing as 2 or 3 premade. So 2 AT or 3 AT. Does no matter which modus you are searching / playing.

There are many 2 AT, who playing 3vs3, 4vs4 btw^^ (Thanks to Celo^^)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★