Login

russian armor

My thoughts

20 Apr 2017, 19:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2017, 19:43 PMpigsoup

you earn your vet 5.

i think all vet 5s should be very hard to reach not just 25 min mark reward (for volks) just like how vet 3 is basically a 10-15min mark reward.

Earning vet 5 for CP and ST is near impossible for the average 1v1 2v2. Iv only seen 2 of them in my career. Tho not impossible it's pretty damn near it.
20 Apr 2017, 19:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2017, 18:12 PMwouren

Why not make vet more reachable instead of making it inaccessible and OP. Why is this not a thing that we are doing.

+1 I completely agree.
20 Apr 2017, 20:13 PM
Patrion 14

when it comes to vet5, two options if it stays in its format (straight up buffs):

have it hard to reach and units get ridiculous at vet5 - obers, CommandPanter, JP4....

or have it easily reachable but basically be a vet3+ - volks.

i think better solution would be make OKW vet 1-3 match all others and vet 4 and 5 give indirect bonuses like better sight range, new abilities etc etc only.

-----------

IS2 is fine, brit emplacements and trenches should be looked at imo.
20 Apr 2017, 20:33 PM

Everyone fears the Vet 5 Königskübel
20 Apr 2017, 21:30 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2017, 19:43 PMpigsoup

you earn your vet 5.

i think all vet 5s should be very hard to reach not just 25 min mark reward (for volks) just like how vet 3 is basically a 10-15min mark reward.

I agree, but the vet 5 requirements as they stand right now are absurdly hard to reach. I'm not giving a figure, I'm saying that the current figure is too high.

Edit after reading your second comment:

a) Those would be the two extremes! What's to say there isn't a plausible solution between those two options.

b) This is a model that could work, sure, but what does that have to do with ease of reach? Even a vet 3 commandopanther is a rare sight. With the current vet bonuses, it HAS to be rare otherwise it would be game-breaking.
24 Apr 2017, 19:10 PM

Was hoping to see the Calliope nerfed to the ground (even if that would mean to equally nerf the Stuka), but was disappointed :(
24 Apr 2017, 20:07 PM

Panzerwerfer is garbage
24 Apr 2017, 22:31 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Apr 2017, 20:13 PMpigsoup
when it comes to vet5, two options if it stays in its format (straight up buffs):

have it hard to reach and units get ridiculous at vet5 - obers, CommandPanter, JP4....

or have it easily reachable but basically be a vet3+ - volks.

i think better solution would be make OKW vet 1-3 match all others and vet 4 and 5 give indirect bonuses like better sight range, new abilities etc etc only.

-----------

IS2 is fine, brit emplacements and trenches should be looked at imo.

I'd be up for three easily achievable levels of vet and 2 difficult ones.

At the very least, the vet requirements should be lowered and the vet capabilities should be reduced.
24 Apr 2017, 23:55 PM

With many units having reworked veternancy bonuses OKW is due to have some changes with their vet 5 system. Make the out of combat bonuses like healing out of combat and sprinting more easily reached via less exp required while combat bonuses either remain the same or lessen to an extent. Some OKW could due with a veterancy nerf most notably Obers who make any infantry unit irrelevant once fully vetted. (Not saying they shouldn't counter other infantry units as that's their role but least not making them so dominating)

In all honesty OKW needs a overhaul of their veterancy system to be less frustrating to play against.
25 Apr 2017, 00:32 AM

I think things like the KT's Spearhead toggle ability (vet 3) is the type of thing that should be how vet 4 and 5 works in general for OKW. It kind of already exists on Obers and Luchs with their suppression, although I personally dislike it on Obers. (I'd rather it be toggleable.)

OKW units ability to get vet 4 and 5 can easily be locked behind upgrades too.

Lots of options are possible with :snfQuinn: OKW :snfQuinn: vet.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★