Login

russian armor

The Problem with the Pak - A video for Relic

1 Aug 2013, 20:58 PM

DID SOME ONE SAY PAK!!!!!!!

FUCK PAAAAKKKK!

seriously. i had a pak sitting at the front of a house A HOUSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

IT MISSED 5 SHOTS 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555FIVE%

i have also seen the pak missing with its vet skill.

buggy paks and panzerfaust.
2 Aug 2013, 03:11 AM

Bumping until I get an official word from Relic on this.

Kthx.
2 Aug 2013, 03:18 AM

You are like a demanding, pouting little child who isn't getting his way. This isn't even the official forum - consider yourself lucky that the devs spend any effort whatsoever engaging with you here, Dave.
2 Aug 2013, 04:00 AM

Gayner,

Don't post in my thread child. I suggest you don't read any of my posts from now on, just steer clear of my prose. If you watch the footage and still think this isn't pertinent or can't see why this is a frustrating issue then you probably get stomped a lot in game and live in a world of pacifistic incompetence. You have your wires crossed. Any business should consider themselves lucky that the customer buys their product. That's good business. I don't feel gracious to anyone that developers visit this site. In fact, I hope I'm not the only one who has brought this to their attention.

A simple "got it" from the devs would suffice and this is way more important than the out of control threads about the Russian narrative.

2 Aug 2013, 04:41 AM
Honorary Member Badge

someone disagrees/views you negatively on the internet and you can't handle that. congratulations :)

that bug they know about however its really hard to reproduce at least the panzerfaust bug. (prob also know about the other one to.) so when they figure out what it is they will fix it. just because they saw it on video doesn't necessarily mean its easily reproducible or easy to fix/figuring out what it is. which is often quite hard any number of could any number of things. as not as simple as it sounds to fix bugs.

my dad currently works quality assurance for a chip compiler and been an engineer for a long time. fixing bugs is a pain the arse so many different variables and if you fix one bug usually cause 5 more.
2 Aug 2013, 06:33 AM

You really have no clue how the developer tools work do you? Check the stream. They can literally spawn in units and use them. Saying it isn't "reproducible" is ridiculous considering the developer tools enable anything to be reproduced inside a map. Fight ignorance.

Kill yourself.
2 Aug 2013, 07:30 AM
Honorary Member Badge

duh... i know exactly the kind of tools they have (even with those tools its not always easy.) you must not understand since you also left out (im guessing deliberately) where i said figuring out whats causing is even more difficult or could cause 5 more problems that are as hard or harder to fix just by fixing the one.

also part of what i was saying i was referencing direct quote from relic balance dev in a tfn cast with a relic dev. (where they said they were having trouble replicating and finding the cause of certain bugs. ;))

also you sound self entitled prick just saying wait, maybe you are. :) you aren't and never will be entitled to a response from anyone devs included. there are god knows how many people who bought the game besides yourself you know. they may have very well read your thread but that doesn't mean you will get a response. espeically with your attitude.

theres a way to give honest feed back without being abusive. you however haven't seemed to discover that. (or you just don't want to im thinking this is more likely.) raging at devs doesn't help them do anything. just makes it harder to sift thru your rage to find out what your complaining about.

theres a couple of things ill admit i dislike the what the devs are doing im not happy with them at all. (pripyat summer for example relic please fix it :(.) but yelling at them, that won't get them to do shit. the people quote on quote "sucking up" probably (hopefully) know that yelling at someone doesn't make them do it any faster if anything it might make them do it slower just to spite you. (assuming your that important which i guarrentee your not.) also some other players/community memebers have other channels which they voice there dislike with stuff or bugs and as such you don't see it on the forums as much. doing so constructively in an appropriate manner is helpful to a dev not the other way around.
1 of 2 Relic postsRelic 7 Aug 2013, 04:58 AM
Developer Relic Badge

Good find Dave, I'll see if I can confirm your theory tomorrow morning. Hopefully get a fix out soon.
7 Aug 2013, 05:01 AM

Yes - thanks P!

I now will stand down from defcon 3.
2 of 2 Relic postsRelic 14 Aug 2013, 05:32 AM
Developer Relic Badge

Quick update.

This is a weapon priority issue. When the SU-76 uses its ability, it is given an extremely low priority resulting in weapons not auto-targeting the unit.

This is a global system so its not a simple solution, we'll have to investigate a bit further to find the right solution.
14 Aug 2013, 17:13 PM

pqumsieh will we have a hold fire button for tanks? i hate it when tanks waste their rounds on infantry when they are pursuing enemy tanks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 19

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight