Login

russian armor

MG in building - automatic adjustment of arc

14 Apr 2017, 05:01 AM

One advantage of putting an MG unit in a building is the fact that it automatically turns its firing arc towards incomming enemies.

However, once you have manually interfere in this procedure by ordering a specific arc it doesnt follow that logic anymore. Instead the MG keeps his arc like it does outside of a building.

How can I order a primary arc while at the same time let them freely reposition according to the situation as they usually do in a building?
14 Apr 2017, 06:43 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

One advantage of putting an MG unit in a building is the fact that it automatically turns its firing arc towards incomming enemies.

However, once you have manually interfere in this procedure by ordering a specific arc it doesnt follow that logic anymore. Instead the MG keeps his arc like it does outside of a building.

How can I order a primary arc while at the same time let them freely reposition according to the situation as they usually do in a building?

Sense?

You have and should to mirco the mg :)

When you click on the manually button again, then the mg will focus manuell again.
There are 2 bottons when you have a mg in a house. When you order the mg to shoot at a spiecal place, it will allways make this and will not return to another side. But if you click on the button, you canle this order--> so it will do it self again^^
14 Apr 2017, 07:24 AM

Aren't you talking about the cancel order button?

Tell them to face a direction then use the cancel button. They will stay faced that way but change if needed.

Is that what you are talking about?
14 Apr 2017, 07:26 AM

right next to the manual order button there is the "auto adjustment again button"

i think the hotkey is S
14 Apr 2017, 12:46 PM

Thanks guys. The mentioned button/function is exactly what I was looking for. Strangely I never noticed that button, probably because it is greyed out in certain cases.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 23
Germany 550

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment