12 Apr 2017, 19:14 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

What about Pack howi
compare ISG
Cost Isg Cheaper
Range Pack 160 in barrage shot ISG 100 in barrage
shot per barrage Pack 3 shot Isg 4 shot
Cooldown pack 60 sec ISG 30 sec

Actually the Pack Howie in my opinion is better any day of the weak even though it has less shots per barrage. Anyways, like the Sniper incendiary shot the barrage attack does not follow the cool down of the previous weapon thus it can actually "double tap" a target. I love the Pack Howie so much I would rather prefer it than a Land Mattress! (I must be crazy.)
12 Apr 2017, 19:21 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

It's tactical, skill based and balanced so we both agree that it's definately not COH ...

before being a kid and saying "it's not coh so it's garbage", take some time to look at it. It's almost 90% coh like, just a bit more tactical.

I have not looked at Steel Division closely but I will most likely play out like Wargame. Trying to compare Wargame to CoH is like trying to compare Starcraft 2 to CnC 3. CnC 3 is much faster pace and has a better counter system while SC 2 is more about micro and DPS. Steel Division is going to be slower and probably more vehicle focused while CoH is more infantry focused and faster pace.
12 Apr 2017, 20:17 PM

I have not looked at Steel Division closely but I will most likely play out like Wargame. Trying to compare Wargame to CoH is like trying to compare Starcraft 2 to CnC 3. CnC 3 is much faster pace and has a better counter system while SC 2 is more about micro and DPS. Steel Division is going to be slower and probably more vehicle focused while CoH is more infantry focused and faster pace.

That's it, i never said Steel division is like coh2 btw.
Just said they share the same context, some game mechanics but actually coh2 is much faster and focused on braindead micro than tactical.
13 Apr 2017, 02:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2017, 19:44 PMcapiqua
Suggestions.PART I

This is the only likely change you will get:

What Barton said.

I would only add that USF will have access to 3 indirect fire units when the M8 Scott stops sucking. There needs to be some differentiation so that we don't have cheaper units (mortars) overshadowing units that require specific tech paths (pak howitzer).

I would only maybe consider buffing barrage range. However only if officers don't come for free, and still maybe.

The USF mortar is supposed to be an early-game unit. USF problems are late-game, and USF is a problem early game. Buffing an early-game unit won't make either problem go away.

USF is outperforming Soviets by 75% currently (28% USF versus 16% Soviets against OST). It still needs to be brought in line so taking away the USF free squads would be a logical next step.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★