Login

russian armor

Still some improments for better balance

9 Apr 2017, 19:31 PM

Walking Skukas should be nerfed

They come too early, cost too little, have a ridiculous range and are just basically overpowered. They should be nerfed and limited. Same goes for the Calliope, but still they cost more, have a shorter range, and they dont do that kind of damages (killing everything under the sun or even in a basement :)

Pedestrians crushing

Since i am at it, allied tanks CANT crush axis infantry, i dont see why it's fair to let the axis tanks do it on allied soldiers. Both or neither should have it.

With all the nerfs that's been done, and is still coming for the allies, it would be fair and give more interresting games for everybody to make some further adjustments to the axis.
10 Apr 2017, 01:42 AM

Please what? Do you try to troll? Axis tanks are extremely bad at crushing compared to crombourghinis and comerraris, even the t34 is pretty decent at crushing.

And for the Stuka, I dont know. That thing can be very powerful, but it costs a lot and easy to destroy, unlike the Calliope. As for the range, I dont think that the Calli has less range (maybe less effective range), but you also need more skill to hit smth that isnt a stationary support weapon with a stuka.
10 Apr 2017, 02:18 AM

Walking Skukas should be nerfed

They come too early, cost too little, have a ridiculous range and are just basically overpowered.

Pedestrians crushing

Since i am at it, allied tanks CANT crush axis infantry, i dont see why it's fair to let the axis tanks do it on allied soldiers.

What planet are you from? Axis tanks are not great at crushing at all. Try crushing with Comets or even T34.

Early Walking Stukas are a huge gamble for OKW since buying one eats all your early fuel and they are skill shots, not to mention they can be unreliable in damage output.

Any OKW player who goes for an early Stuka is essentially being forced to due to Sim City/Garrisons or blobbing. This should immediately be punished by fast Allied vehicles.

I suggest playing as OKW to see exactly how it goes down.
10 Apr 2017, 04:35 AM

more like nerf land matress even more,nerf demo,nerf ukf at gun,nerf mortar pit cancer,nerf vickers,nerf a clikc move kill everything allied blobs
10 Apr 2017, 19:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2017, 01:42 AMGarrett
Please what? Do you try to troll? Axis tanks are extremely bad at crushing compared to crombourghinis and comerraris, even the t34 is pretty decent at crushing.

And for the Stuka, I dont know. That thing can be very powerful, but it costs a lot and easy to destroy, unlike the Calliope. As for the range, I dont think that the Calli has less range (maybe less effective range), but you also need more skill to hit smth that isnt a stationary support weapon with a stuka.

I was thinking about the USF tanks. And no, the game should not become Deathrace 2000 … It would just be a bit fairer. I know, i know, asymmetric warfare … but the gameplay mechanisms, like the soldiers crushing or the weapons that magically appears in the hand of axis troops don’t make a lot of sense.

Calliope are tanks, so it’s kind of logical that they are (marginally) tougher than halftrack (WS). But i think that they should also be limited and adjusted. I said it in my initial post.

Overpowered indirect fire is kind of ruining (or limiting) the rock, paper, scissor gameplay. If the enemy can drop a nuke on your terrain, then you have to go for very mobile troops. So basically, I think that the so called “blobs” (when more than 1 riflemen unit is moving together. For the axis it’s called a division) are a response to over the top indirect firing units.
10 Apr 2017, 19:28 PM

more like nerf land matress even more,nerf demo,nerf ukf at gun,nerf mortar pit cancer,nerf vickers,nerf a clikc move kill everything allied blobs

Yeah, i think that if the devs equipped US riflemen with only stick and stones, some of the axis lobby would protest (OP) and REQUEST that the riflemen have to choose one or the other, but not both.

More seriously, comparing walking stuka to land mattress is like comparing a nuke with a firework. They are, as caliope, doctrinal. So higly restrictive. Nuke has no place here ...
10 Apr 2017, 19:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2017, 02:18 AMNano

What planet are you from? Axis tanks are not great at crushing at all. Try crushing with Comets or even T34.

Early Walking Stukas are a huge gamble for OKW since buying one eats all your early fuel and they are skill shots, not to mention they can be unreliable in damage output.

Any OKW player who goes for an early Stuka is essentially being forced to due to Sim City/Garrisons or blobbing. This should immediately be punished by fast Allied vehicles.

I suggest playing as OKW to see exactly how it goes down.

I think that group of mobile trops exist mainly in RESPONSE to the nuclear menace (WS). When playing against wermatch only, it's not an issue and the rock, paper, scissors mecanics are working as intended.

No wonder that axis players have to wait longer for a match now ... it's over the 50/50 searching ...
10 Apr 2017, 20:06 PM
Admin Red  Badge

Some off topic comments were cleaned up. Please try to stay on topic.
10 Apr 2017, 20:22 PM

I was thinking about the USF tanks. And no, the game should not become Deathrace 2000 … It would just be a bit fairer. I know, i know, asymmetric warfare … but the gameplay mechanisms, like the soldiers crushing or the weapons that magically appears in the hand of axis troops don’t make a lot of sense.

Calliope are tanks, so it’s kind of logical that they are (marginally) tougher than halftrack (WS). But i think that they should also be limited and adjusted. I said it in my initial post.

Overpowered indirect fire is kind of ruining (or limiting) the rock, paper, scissor gameplay. If the enemy can drop a nuke on your terrain, then you have to go for very mobile troops. So basically, I think that the so called “blobs” (when more than 1 riflemen unit is moving together. For the axis it’s called a division) are a response to over the top indirect firing units.

Well, it becomes obvious that you are either an allied fanboy or an axis-hater. Where in God's name do the axis have better indirect fire overall? And doesnt "blobbing" or using a "division" actually defeat the purpose of escaping indirect fire, since a blob is the first thing to be fired upon? To quote Saving Private Ryan: "Five men is a juicy opportunity, one man is a waste of ammo."

I agree with the statement that indirect fire is too good and kind of a no-brainer atm (no micro needed, high kill reward), but this does not only aplly to one side, it does to both sides...
10 Apr 2017, 20:38 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

Is this a joke? Allied tanks are much better at crushing than axis tanks. Sherman, t34 and cromwell are all far better at crush than the P4.
11 Apr 2017, 00:07 AM

First off, allies tanks are way better at crushing, which really shouldn't even matter because doing it as either side is basically suicide for the tank, and you can just retreat out of it anyway (which is what I always do). Blitz is decent for crushing, but still not as good as comets and croms.

I just think it's weird that Stuka gets to be twice as tough as pwerfer and katy, callie being tough makes sense because it's a tank, more expensive, and comes later than other rocket arty. Like stated above, Stuka is a skill cannon, but it's pretty good in the hands of a good player. I still think it's generally better at wiping than a lot of other rocket arty but it's pretty damn expensive too, and takes quite a bit of skill and some luck.
11 Apr 2017, 03:27 AM

Is this a joke? Allied tanks are much better at crushing than axis tanks. Sherman, t34 and cromwell are all far better at crush than the P4.

You seemed to forgot about the M10 young one

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/47952100

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaXPlDfWB-s
11 Apr 2017, 04:25 AM

I know everyone does, but don't forget the Valentine. It may be a piece of garbage, but with the Crushwell and Comet out of the way, its next in line for the blood-soaked crown.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★