Login

russian armor

Placement Group NA - B

A_E
8 Apr 2017, 11:08 AM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

All details on the GCS placement matches can be found in the placements thread here.

Placement Group NA - B

Full details of links to players steam accounts, the table and games won can be found on the placements spread sheet.

This group comprises of:
  • havoc lol
  • Tobis
  • Dave
  • TwistedTootsy

Match Rules

You are to play each person in your group in two games on as Allied one as Axis. Three matches, six games total. Organise the matches by adding your opponent in steam.

All matches should be competed under the rules of GCS

But also using GCS mini patch balance preview mod. Which should be implemented in late April.

Faction/ Map Selection

Use G.C.S. Battle Planner to choose which map you are playing on and which factions for the first game. It requires a Steam sign in using Steam's remote log in (similar to Facebook on websites so no details are collected).

Reporting your results

The winner of each game must post the result to this thread.

There are two games in each match so if the match ends 1-1, both players must post the game they won in that match.

Use this thread to record your results and link to your replays.
11 Apr 2017, 01:40 AM

Placement Games Against TwistedTootsy

Placement match against Havoc lol

11 Apr 2017, 07:14 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Placement Match 1 Against Tootsy
Game 1
Game 2

Do we upload each round we play? Like I lost the first match then won the next two in the first game and for the second I won both in a row. Do we upload each one?

I saw you played a lot of matches...

According to the rules, you should play two games against each other, one where you play axis and one where you play allies. As if this was a BO3 round, only omitting the 3rd game in case it was 1-1 after the first two games.

11 Apr 2017, 10:45 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

There is no bo3

Just 2 games. 1 as aixs, 1 as allies on the SAME map
11 Apr 2017, 15:15 PM

I saw you played a lot of matches...

According to the rules, you should play two games against each other, one where you play axis and one where you play allies. As if this was a BO3 round, only omitting the 3rd game in case it was 1-1 after the first two games.

Correct we played two games or six matches in total. First game I played as Axis and won the first game and then we swapped factions and played three matches on the same map. Won the second game as well. We followed the rules format of the GCS. I'm asking if we post each match or just the winning match of the game.
11 Apr 2017, 15:21 PM

Oh for heavens sake I linked the wrong game. I didn't post the correct placement game which is my fault. I apologize for the confusion.
11 Apr 2017, 16:09 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Correct we played two games or six matches in total. First game I played as Axis and won the first game and then we swapped factions and played three matches on the same map. Won the second game as well. We followed the rules format of the GCS. I'm asking if we post each match or just the winning match of the game.

NO man!

You and him only allwed to play 2 matches at all!

Its sick 6 at all, when you play allways 2 games vs 3 diffrernt people in your group.

So if I understand you right: You won the first 2 games right? One time as axis, 1 time as allies on the same map.

SO this first 2 games count only.

11 Apr 2017, 16:15 PM
Senior Editor Badge

NO man!

You and him only allwed to play 2 matches at all!

Its sick 6 at all, when you play allways 2 games vs 3 diffrernt people in your group.

So if I understand you right: You won the first 2 games right? One time as axis, 1 time as allies on the same map.

SO this first 2 games count only.

I think they settled for these two games:

both won by Dave.

11 Apr 2017, 19:52 PM

12 Apr 2017, 00:58 AM

Match against Dave.

I won the first round, he won the next (1-1)

We ended up playing 6 games due to confusion and I'm lucky those don't count because he kicked my ass
12 Apr 2017, 06:58 AM
Senior Editor Badge

ok...

First a disclaimer: I'm not a GSC ref, so for any disputes please contact A_E. I'm just a nerd that tries to get his stats as accurate as possible :P.

For some reason I found only 5 matches between the two of you (not sure if I could find the sixth when digging deeper...). Judging by the start times and the duration I might be missing the third match.

Now, in the first 3 matches that I have, Dave played OKW vs. Tootsy's SOV, then I have two games with Dave's USF vs. Tootsy's OH.

I would suggest we go with the first matches of the first group and the first of the second, that is:

and

with an aggregate 1-1.

According to the post above I guess that's acceptable?

A_E
12 Apr 2017, 09:16 AM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

I agree with everything that's been established in this thread thank you for sorting it out everyone
12 Apr 2017, 23:47 PM

Completed my games vs havoc lol

Final Score 1-1
12 Apr 2017, 23:51 PM

1-1

Good Game Toots
13 Apr 2017, 20:40 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Tobis and Havok 1-1

gg mon ami
13 Apr 2017, 21:04 PM

GGWP Tobis

1-1 final.
14 Apr 2017, 23:45 PM

First match against Tobi. 1-1 was the final score

Gg well played
14 Apr 2017, 23:47 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Second match with tootsy. 1-1 in the end.
14 Apr 2017, 23:48 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

So Dave had to drop out of the tournament before I had a chance to play him. What does that mean for me? I'm missing 2 placement matches now. I'm going to be gone this weekend so i'm not really able to make them up.
A_E
15 Apr 2017, 01:17 AM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Apr 2017, 23:48 PMTobis
So Dave had to drop out of the tournament before I had a chance to play him. What does that mean for me? I'm missing 2 placement matches now. I'm going to be gone this weekend so i'm not really able to make them up.

It means you won't get penalties for not playing him, I will make sure you're just assessed on the games youv've played in this case.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★