Login

russian armor

Public Service Announcement: Ubisoft is utterly terrible

13 Mar 2017, 17:45 PM

Careful with your money people. If you hate Ubi too leave a comment or thumbs up, I'm sending this to them later.
13 Mar 2017, 18:41 PM

This is a lesson in not buying in game dlc or currency for real money. Just wait for the games to on sale or find them in the low budget bins.

This is why I never buy ingame currency, buy ingame dlc or get a game at launch.
14 Mar 2017, 01:52 AM

Hang on, first of all, BF1 is an EA/Origin Product; they will blatantly tell you to go get fucked.

Secondly, if you are trying to convey a message, why put shitty modern rap music in the background?? Is this a montage video, or what?

Finally, explain exactly what happened to get you banned, followed by footage of you playing a game published by them to show your averageness.

Sending them this will likely end up in the "lol what a tool" bin
14 Mar 2017, 11:30 AM

ubisoft dont ban for nothing. If you got banned in R6s that is either for macros-autohotkey scripts, free season pass, renown farm or any cheats.

#BasiNoob
14 Mar 2017, 17:50 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

The first thing you should be doing is actually documenting this correctly. Including any emails or what have you, that was exchanged between you and customer support about getting a refund for your credits that were purchased, and their contempt in doing so. Than you contact an actual reporter for a online magazine to make a story out of it. Especially if you can find other people that this happened too. That would be the real way to take care of it, if they refuse.

On another note, you're vid does almost nothing to prove your case and just paints you (in their eyes) as a raging cheater. As far as they care they have taken care of the situation and all you do by doing something like this is further incriminate yourself and give them even more of a reason to not listen to you.

On a personal level however, everyone knows UBIshit is horrid. Look at For Honor, day 1 DLC, and season pass, with a 60 dollar price tag for client to client service, no dedicated servers, their support and their platform are both horrid in comparison to competitors similar platforms, this is nothing new.

I'm actually curious to see what the emails looked like and how you handled yourself in appealing your ban. I'm hoping that from their end it wasn't we made this choice and are going to provide nothing further to explain type shit, like valve does with VAC bans. However I assume this was most likely the case.

14 Mar 2017, 18:44 PM
Patrion 14

either their anti-cheat detected tempered game file, cheating software for this game OR other games, or you got reported too many times for toxic behaviours.

if you didnt cheat in any games and got banned, i guess you could have been spam reported either rightfully or by trolls. Or tempered game files?
14 Mar 2017, 20:30 PM
Benefactor 115

why is there BF1 footage on a "fuck ubisoft" video?

and saying I didn't cheat but I'll accept a temp ban comes off as if you probably did do something malicious.

14 Mar 2017, 21:40 PM

Valve is much worse:

CS Go kiled the tactic shooter genre.
DotA killed RTS
Half life 2 killed the challenge and interesting mechanics in shooters and replaced it with being forsced to spectate and a generic Story
CS Go weapon Skins are the stupidest thing on earth

They are responsible for the wide USe of DRM (Steam)
14 Mar 2017, 23:13 PM

and saying I didn't cheat but I'll accept a temp ban comes off as if you probably did do something malicious.

Must not have paid much attention. If I was temp banned I still would have complained about it being a load of shit, but it beats buying the game (and operators) again. Thats how pretty much any settlement works in a legal sense, not admitting wrong doing but saving money.

ubisoft dont ban for nothing. If you got banned in R6s that is either for macros-autohotkey scripts, free season pass, renown farm or any cheats.

#BasiNoob

Riiiiight. Makes total sense to start hacking out of the blue after thousands of hours on steam games with no VAC bans. And I have dozens of singleplayer games in my library too, not very typical of people that steal content. I never even did the COH2 commander farming even though that wasn't against any rules afaik.

Finally, explain exactly what happened to get you banned, followed by footage of you playing a game published by them to show your averageness.

Well I wasn't going to buy the game again to get multiplayer footage to get my account unbanned, that would be redundant. Plus posting average gameplay shows nothing other than "hey look I'm really mediocre because I'm not hacking now."
14 Mar 2017, 23:58 PM
Patrion 14

Maybe you should put your rant in the middle of the screen so it's actually visible...
15 Mar 2017, 00:50 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

ultralul, shudna used that macro

ubisoft does suck, but you pretty much lost me at the first paragraph

only getting platinum in a season where you could get diamond in 13 games LUL xQ
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★