Login

russian armor

Main gun destroyed. Why does this exist?

5 Mar 2017, 23:40 PM

I like that feature
Same here, I also like it .

6 Mar 2017, 00:25 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

The crit simply changes the situation you are in from trying to trade effectively in an engagement to trying to save your vehicle. The ability to disengage without losses in an event that suddenly changes the course of action is exactly what differs good players from bad ones. No matter if this ability comes from cautious preparation or brilliant micro.

This is worded literally perfectly to what I'm trying to input. Why should a 100% RNG factor change an engagement from trading effectivly to run the hell away. Even engine crit doesn't warrent that 100% of the time. Yes good players will support their vehicles at every chance they can get and I agree but your infantry arn't going to be diving the enemy base unless their defenses are destroyed. If main gun crit was intentionally triggered by something similar to how tank snares work I'd feel it is much more warrented then "RNG roll not in your favor your tank now defenseless XD". Could be a direct B4 shot that pops the crit, could be mines that pop the crit. Something other than RNG roll.
6 Mar 2017, 11:40 AM

rewards players for being lucky

:snfPeter:

Seriously, if I remember crit mechanics correctly, your tank have to be dead if not gets that crit. So by now you have at least a chance to ride it away.
6 Mar 2017, 14:47 PM

If they game was trying to emulate reality it wouldn't be balanced. We'd see 10 shermans for every Tiger on the field. No one would play axis if they had to fight 10 shermans. People play games for fun not to simulate realism.

one tiger could/ would easyl destroy 10 shermans...it happend that the 8,8 gun destroyed alli tanks at a range from 2000m....the sherman couldn´t seen thie tiger...

or a jagtiger...destroyed alone a hole tank company...only that it have less ammo on it...save the last tanks..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★