Login

russian armor

Next Balance Scope should be Tank Balance

12 Mar 2017, 18:15 PM

If the next patch is to be a Tank patch, then the Tigers and All of the Soviet Heavy tanks: IS-2, ISU-152, KV-1, KV-2, KV-8 - the first candidate for change - because they are BS.
12 Mar 2017, 18:19 PM

Thats the point. Firefly should be slow, long ranged sniper tank, that have some HP but is slow. To counter heaviest tanks.

Panther should be fast, hard hiting agile and armored tank hunter, that is able to hunt down tank destroyers, but suck against medium tanks and AT guns because of his low rof and AI..

Jacson should be lightly armored, fast, agile, long ranged tank hunter that can kite any tank in game but fails against good flank/AT guns. The problem is that jacson cannot kite well because he has rather slow acceleration. What jacson needs is better acceleration, not more health

Any buff would be nice really, but any Panzer will still be able to easily reach your M36 due to their Vet1 "Blitz", I guess that's fair because USF is build around having shitty AT options.
12 Mar 2017, 18:30 PM

Any buff would be nice really, but any Panzer will still be able to easily reach your M36 due to their Vet1 "Blitz", I guess that's fair because USF is build around having shitty AT options.

Jacson at vet1 get AP rounds, that increase it´s damge to 240, allowing it to kill any medium except panther in 3 rounds (not 4).

Also you want to go jacson after sherman, and I´m pretty much sure that rifle nade + sherman + jacson with vet1 should kill any diving tank before it´s too late.

Or get pershing + jacson, you won´t face any rush tank problems then ^^
13 Mar 2017, 02:06 AM

A lot of people say the Jackson needs love, but I always feel when I lose a Jackson it's my own silly fault for one reason or another. I don't really feel the Jackson needs work to be honest.

I don't really think the tanks in the game are that poorly balanced, probably just some minor changes are needed on both sides. Fixing the Comet and the broken Soviet t0 call in spam is priority though.
13 Mar 2017, 04:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Mar 2017, 02:06 AMNano
A lot of people say the Jackson needs love, but I always feel when I lose a Jackson it's my own silly fault for one reason or another. I don't really feel the Jackson needs work to be honest.

I don't really think the tanks in the game are that poorly balanced, probably just some minor changes are needed on both sides. Fixing the Comet and the broken Soviet t0 call in spam is priority though.

I just don't want to see it remain the bouncy glass cannon it is, one thing needs to be improved, I even saw a replay where a Jackson bounced off a OKW PZ4 and then a Vet3 Jackson using HVAP bounced off a KT.
13 Mar 2017, 07:46 AM

I just don't want to see it remain the bouncy glass cannon it is, one thing needs to be improved, I even saw a replay where a Jackson bounced off a OKW PZ4 and then a Vet3 Jackson using HVAP bounced off a KT.

A Jackson has ~94% (IIRC) chance to pen an OKW P4 and a vet 3 HVAP'd Jackson (assuming the vet3 pen bonus affects HVAP, not sure on that) pens 96% of the time. And why should it be surprising that a Jackson would bounce against a unit that requires more tech and costs over twice as much as it does?
13 Mar 2017, 11:23 AM

people seriously calling buffs for the Jackson?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★