Login

russian armor

Asian plague

• This thread is locked
24 Feb 2017, 08:24 AM

So tired of asian players who lag and crash the game due to their shitty internet connection. Wait 5-10 minutes for this damn game to find a match to only wait another 2-3 minutes for the asian player to load only to crash the game. And when you actually get a game going with an asian they always insta quit when the are losing. It's gotten to the point i just alt f4 when i see an asian, but recently EVERY match has an asian. I tried to play with em, but it ends all the same... Crash, lag, rage quit. I guess no more coh for me huh :'(
Vaz
24 Feb 2017, 09:07 AM

Make coh2 great again!
24 Feb 2017, 09:24 AM

Not much to do with geographical factors, but I think it has to do with the developers having tight pockets.:snfPeter:

I am not too sure though, since the average pings vary match by match, and it could be related to players actually, rather than the game servers.
24 Feb 2017, 09:49 AM

Not much to do with geographical factors, but I think it has to do with the developers having tight pockets.:snfPeter:

This. Don't blame human beings that try to play the game.

Blame the awful Relic kuntwads whose cruel business decisions pit good people against each other and create unecessary resentment.
24 Feb 2017, 10:22 AM

Yeah that's absolutely no bias here...

wtf are you talking about, I saw some Chinese guys about a week ago in a game but then not again. Never made bad experiences with them, they usually don't write anything but that is nothing bad in CoH2 haha.

Also the conenction problem may only occur at the start of the game when everyone is ready. You should not get any lags from Asian players because you get the game data from a server which is in the US and not from the player in Asia. You can say a lot of bad things about CoH2 but playing is still very possible even if someone in your house is downloading stuff with the full bandwidth.
24 Feb 2017, 10:47 AM

Not only is the title ludicrous, but the content is equally pointless.

LOCKED.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS