Login

russian armor

Sovs vs leigs.

24 Feb 2017, 08:28 AM

1 - 1 isn´t that big problem, just get mortar yourself, you can cap on circle end so cannot target you so easily - you wont give him los when you dont cap near flag. Also you can reposition once you get hit by first shot

2 - 90% of soviet players are playing with without complain, why cannot you use him as well against certain situations- its called counterpciking, you cannot play what you want, you must play to counter enemy build if you want to win.

3 - enlight me about those factors, its not main counter, but defnitely good counter if you can pull it off

4 - I stated that not all maps have good houses, but often okw players place hq behind house to cover it from AT gun fire, meaning leigts will be nearby as welll

5 - you can reposition at gun while you seize hq. Then place demo on top of it and detonate demo with AT gun shot - demos do more damage when detonated

6 - if he went 2 puppetens and 2 leigts, you can easily push puppetens and leigts from HQ using your infantry and then barrage HQ with suckas. Or use sucka strike from behind of your maxims, puppetens have short range and maxims will pin them down

1 - It can work with every arty in game. Mortar pit, usf mortar and so on. But they sare still op. Also, you cant running around from shells when you have to micro other important stuff.
2- Its called only one doctrine works against this tactic. Soviet players are not complain because the amount of axis players crying about nerfing all op and not op allies stuff is quit big.
3 - Its a bad counter, because friendly fire is not so deadly. Also it is very situable.
4 - Yes and he will be sitting in this house with his mg or blow it, after the first engagment with partysans.
5 - What? Establishing demo on a working flak hq? It will work in a 10% situations out of 90%.
6 - Pupchens will be under invis (another stupid thing). So after su76 will drive near hq they will just blow it up with two-three shots. There are a lot of situations how it can work.
24 Feb 2017, 15:13 PM

1 - It can work with every arty in game. Mortar pit, usf mortar and so on. But they sare still op. Also, you cant running around from shells when you have to micro other important stuff.
2- Its called only one doctrine works against this tactic. Soviet players are not complain because the amount of axis players crying about nerfing all op and not op allies stuff is quit big.
3 - Its a bad counter, because friendly fire is not so deadly. Also it is very situable.
4 - Yes and he will be sitting in this house with his mg or blow it, after the first engagment with partysans.
5 - What? Establishing demo on a working flak hq? It will work in a 10% situations out of 90%.
6 - Pupchens will be under invis (another stupid thing). So after su76 will drive near hq they will just blow it up with two-three shots. There are a lot of situations how it can work.

When it is impossible to counter(you are always trhowing argumenrs at me why this why that wont work), then please tell me, why i dont have any problems countering this strat as soviet ?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 30
Russian Federation 39
Germany 3
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %