Login

russian armor

OKW vs USF (how do I beat the ridiculous USF?)

26 Apr 2017, 02:11 AM

Kubel defeats even rifles at long range, providing rifles don´t have cover, same apply to echelons.

Volks beat rifles early game at long range, also stg is aptoinable than bars early one,

Jaegers are snipers, you have to put them behind main line infantry - volks and they will snipe models like mad,

3 volks and sturmpios will defeat 3 rifles and echelon in open fight if you cleverly use cover and range

Obersoldatens suck if you build them lategame but if you rush flakHQ and get 2 obersoldats and vet them, they will be crazy.

OKW isn´t played because how hard they get beated by current soviets and UKF lategame, these both factions are most played because they are strongest, USA is currently weakest amond all allied factions (oh the irony)

Volks in garrisons also destroy rifles until the smoke spam starts coming. Kubels bleed the shit out of infantry for 0 bleed of their own.
30 Apr 2017, 02:15 AM

You're necroing a dead post btw. Before WBP I was struggling with USF, nowadays not so much. Do note that at least half of the things I mentioned were addressed in the WBP - OKW light vehicle improvement, OKW faust improvement, USF mortars, USF rifleman with double lmg, USF Stuart etc. Also, I bought Scavenge doctrine, which bumped my win rate up quite a bit.

The panzerfaust re-nerf is a headache for me but I understand why it was done.

Also, I'm not very good, am in the 300s and 400s so using raketens is too difficult for me. I prefer using the typical AT guns. I understand that getting better with the raketen will solve a lot of problems, so I've been trying to work on that.
30 Apr 2017, 07:10 AM

You want to lock your thread ?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight