Login

russian armor

Make War Not Love 4

9 Feb 2017, 06:38 AM

It will either will be contenct we already have or some fancy skins that will be instabanned for me because I hate that type of skins or some OpieOP commader for Brits, so they can cancer more
9 Feb 2017, 07:58 AM

Maybe they will give us more map veto as prizes....

I would play non stop for the entire weekend...

:lol:
9 Feb 2017, 15:35 PM
Senior Referee Badge

I would play for that as well :p
9 Feb 2017, 16:57 PM
Patrion 26

+ all the 1s

That would not only be an original and incredibly useful prize, but something that a lot of people have actually been asking for (and should have been added when they increased the map pool).

My guess is that it will be a 'MWNL4 (please, please, buy DOW3)' decal, which 0.01% of the community will use.
9 Feb 2017, 17:09 PM

9 Feb 2017, 17:15 PM
9 Feb 2017, 17:40 PM

The cynicism is for real. Is the prize awarded for accounts registered, or for playing?

This seems like nothing but a ploy for SEGA junk mail. :/
9 Feb 2017, 17:43 PM

The cynicism is for real. Is the prize awarded for accounts registered, or for playing?

This seems like nothing but a ploy for SEGA junk mail. :/

What annoys me most is that you HAVE to register for their email spam or it won't let you continue.
9 Feb 2017, 19:08 PM
Patrion 26

'This month Dawn of War 2, Company of Heroes 2, Total War: Warhammer and Endless Legend communities go head to head in Sega's Make War Not Love campaign. This competition pits factions against one another across four challenges starting on February 16 and culminating in a showdown in the Sega Zone at our live event, the PC Gamer Weekender, on Feb 19.

Everyone can get involved by backing a faction on the Make War Not Love site. The greater the support for a faction, the greater the prizes at the end of the event. Here are the milestones.

Feb 14: you can vote to decide which games will feature in the Sega vs. Faction event on Feb 16.

Feb 16: In Sega vs. Faction, Sega community managers battle the faction champion of the voted-for game. The faction champ fights for 50 points and Sega prize bundle 1.

Feb 17: In Art Attack each faction creates a piece of artwork that will be shared to the Make Love Not War page. The community and Sega decides which piece wins the points and Sega prize bundle 2.

Feb 18: Factions run live-streams of their games. The faction that attracts the most views and engagements takes points and Sega prize bundle 3.

Feb 19: The grand final takes place at the Kensington Olympia during the PC Gamer Weekender. Here the two leading factions face off in one another's games to find out who will take the final points and Sega prize bundle 4. The winner also unlocks "very special digital content" for their factions' title.

To celebrate the event, a bunch of Sega's games will be discounted for the duration. Total War: Warhammer will be 33 percent off; Endless Legend will be 75 percent cheaper; and the Dawn of War and Company of Heroes series will be discounted by 80 percent and 75 percent respectively.'

http://www.pcgamer.com/sega-make-war-not-love-4-tournament-finals-to-take-place-at-the-pc-gamer-weekender/

'The winner also unlocks "very special digital content" for their factions' title.'
I refuse to get even remotely excited or hopeful about this, until I know what the 'very special' DLC for COH2 would be. #decal #oneskinseteach
9 Feb 2017, 19:49 PM

"Details"

Lol!

E-sports!

I would love to watch someone who doesn't play COH2 play COH2...
9 Feb 2017, 20:08 PM
Patrion 26

I would love to watch someone who doesn't play COH2 play COH2...

You'd like to see Kyle play COH2? :)
9 Feb 2017, 20:21 PM

"very special digital content".... new content confirmed :lolol:
9 Feb 2017, 20:28 PM

For Total War Warhammer the prize will be coming with Bretonnia at the end of the month.
9 Feb 2017, 20:34 PM

Sick burn bro.

Nah he's too good at this game, we need someone who really doesn't know anything about COH2.
nee
10 Feb 2017, 18:25 PM

looks like all we have to do is register and watch some noob play a game against some other noob.

What is this, SUperbowl? Last time WE played the game to decide who won.
10 Feb 2017, 19:06 PM

Sick punch.

The reward for MWNL will be Winter Balance Patch without 'out of scope' feature.

To be frank - event is rigged, Dawn of War community will win because of DoW III release.
11 Feb 2017, 13:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Feb 2017, 19:06 PMNeris

Sick punch.

The reward for MWNL will be Winter Balance Patch without 'out of scope' feature.

To be frank - event is rigged, Dawn of War community will win because of DoW III release.

implying it wasnt rigged last time..
15 Feb 2017, 14:17 PM

isnt there make love not war in game decal for this time ??
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★