Login

russian armor

German massively underpowered

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
7 Feb 2017, 14:58 PM

As allie u can make much mistakes...its wayne. u klick your call ins and can look how the enemy army will be killed.

u can spam one infantery unit and one tank unit (USF: rfiles;easy8 brits: IS, comets ) and can swarm the enemy whitout any problem.

do u want to lock a wide area? no problem...build OP emplacement (by the way: when we will get statisitk about the dmg from bofors, mortas and their received dmg??? WHEN??? than u can see how op this units are.)

So what do you want!? German to be as strong as the Allies? You want to make as much mistakes as you can like the Allies as German? You really want to dumb yourself down like the Allies!? (No offenses to those Allies fanboys/players) Wel, that's not how you "German". You keep calling out Allies OP stuffs but show no ideas of changing it, so what? ‎
7 Feb 2017, 15:03 PM

Relic patch the game while the german was OP, yes...but now the allies are way to strong and to easy to play.
but...it seems relic give up this game....only the community could patch and balance...but many thinks are out of "scope"

where is the statistik about brits emplacment (dmg dealt/ income dmg)

in some game can u shot 20min on a bofors ...with 2 players...and it doesnt get down...cause its easy defendable with 2 paks and a morta....its locks wide areas for a price from 300MP and a little fuel.

7 Feb 2017, 15:05 PM

Now I know you are dumb as a rock. If a bofors is holding you down you seriously need to either get good or move to league of legends.
7 Feb 2017, 15:30 PM

Axis salt fest 2017.
7 Feb 2017, 16:03 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

indirect fire? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO WAY. Axis get laser mortars, ISGs, PWerfers and stukas. Not to mention LeFH that is just incredible accurate.

Are you kidding me? Axis gets laser mortars? What is the USF mortar to you?

light vehicles? NOPE. The allies LVs are just a joke in their majority. The only ones worth mentioning is AEC, Stuart and SU76. but their counters are way too strong. A single teller, faust or invisible raketen and you are fucked sideways since you spent a lot of fuel on a gamble.

You forgot the t-70. So basically All the allied light vehicles.

meanwhile axis have 222 that are cheap and durable and luchs or flaktracks that are very cost effective and very hard to kill.

If you are having trouble dealing with a fucking flaktrack you have major problems.
7 Feb 2017, 16:08 PM

POST ONE REPLAY where this happens. I dare you. (I have multiple replays where the opposite is true)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GulOHolWYpc last game
7 Feb 2017, 16:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2017, 16:03 PMTobis

Are you kidding me? Axis gets laser mortars? What is the USF mortar to you?

You forgot the t-70. So basically All the allied light vehicles.

If you are having trouble dealing with a fucking flaktrack you have major problems.

US mortar is only worth when using barrage because it fires really fast, but it's nowhere accurate as the WM one. They are both good, but WM requires way less micro and it's much more useful, not to mention that US mortar crew is made of glass and will die to a sneezing german.

T70 should be renamed as the "70 fuel russian roulette" because the tank is ridiculously inconsistent, and if you are having trouble against a t70 you are playing wrong.

And you if really believe that the flaktrack isn't an excellent vehicle when used right you have no right to be called "strategist" (although it is highly dependent on map and micro, I admit)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GulOHolWYpc last game

how retarded are you? that game proves MY point! Jett played very badly and still managed to hold paula for 50 minutes. I mean, luffwaffle, really?!
7 Feb 2017, 16:26 PM

US mortar is only worth when using barrage because it fires really fast, but it's nowhere accurate as the WM one. They are both good, but WM requires way less micro and it's much more useful, not to mention that US mortar crew is made of glass and will die to a sneezing german.

T70 should be renamed as the "70 fuel russian roulette" because the tank is ridiculously inconsistent, and if you are having trouble against a t70 you are playing wrong.

And you if really believe that the flaktrack isn't an excellent vehicle when used right you have no right to be called "strategist" (although it is highly dependent on map and micro, I admit)

how retarded are you? that game proves MY point! Jett played very badly and still managed to hold paula for 50 minutes. I mean, luffwaffle, really?!

Paula was clearly trolling that game.
7 Feb 2017, 16:27 PM

It has been known for a long time to objective players that currently allies have the advantage over the axis factions.

Hopefully the up and coming patches will address that.
7 Feb 2017, 17:02 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

The mortars are identical you moron. http://www.stat.coh2.hu/

The t-70 is fantastic, if you can't use it right that is on you. There is a reason you see the t-70 every game, and never see the flaktrack.
7 Feb 2017, 17:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2017, 16:27 PMwuff
It has been known for a long time to objective players that currently allies have the advantage over the axis factions.

Hopefully the up and coming patches will address that.

"objective players" :faint:

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2017, 17:02 PMTobis

The t-70 is fantastic, if you can't use it right that is on you. There is a reason you see the t-70 every game, and never see the flaktrack.

So, they are identical until they aren't? :unsure: if that is the case, why did you even bring it in the first place?

"t70 every game" I don't know what games you have been watching, they aren't being used that much, and the ones they do appear they don't give too much of an impact, at least not that justifies their steep price.
7 Feb 2017, 21:14 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2017, 17:02 PMTobis

They have equal aa, but the barrage differs. Same with vet1, which makes it way more accurate (the USF one).

Modhat: I think both parties have said enough and no useful feedback can be used from this thread in order to improve WPB or future patches.
If you want to rant, use either the SB or as last resource the lobby if you want to vent yourself.
If you want to talk about specific units, timing, tech, or whatever you are free to open a new thread.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS