Login

russian armor

OKW 1on1 ... What are my biggest weaknesses?

28 Jan 2017, 18:47 PM

Please let me know what could be improved. What are the biggest mistakes I make? I already know that I need to take care of my Units better (healing, earlier retreats).

Any suggestions is welcome.

30 Jan 2017, 11:24 AM

Will look at it ^^
30 Jan 2017, 12:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2017, 11:24 AMDanyek
Will look at it ^^

Thank you!
31 Jan 2017, 13:41 PM

Hey ^^ I watched your replay

Should pressure opponent more (rather than capping vp with sturmpio in the early game, that's why OKW has kübel)

Don't blob, try to spread out your forces (like A-moving 2 squads without tabbing between them, always tab between squads if you want to move them)

Try to minimize idle times (shift + left click on capture points for your kübelwagen in this case)

Always be on the lookout for cover (playing more and more will help you knowing the maps, which means you'll know where to find cover, but also your mouse helps you)

1 squad is more than enough to cap a point, next time try to spread out your forces to other points (rather than 3 squads capping a single point)

Try to salvage enemy team weapons (+5 fuel) or destroy them with your luchs'

Should've gotten a second HMG instead of double raketen at the 13.40 min mark (put it in the house at your cutoff to avoid losing your fuel)

Don't upgrade schreck on sturmpio unless needed very badly

Always move your ATGs with your forces (unlike seen in the 18.40 min mark)

Always go for the bigger threat first (in this case, you should've taken out the SU-76 first, as KV-1 can't really pen the cmd panther)

Don't focus too hard on 1 side of the map, try to spread out, be everywhere if you can

Go for T4 in the meantime as spec ops doctrine gives your obers 4x IR StGs that ignores cover, so always deals max possible damage (it's great)

If you know there aren't any ATGs and snares from your enemy, try to hunt down the armor of his (also, only awareness whether you count enemy units, but this is mostly memory)

Place down medkits with your vetted sturmpios if you don't go for T2 either, it costs a lot of munitions, and you had a lot of munitions.

Hope I could help ^^ and gl hf in the future too :thumb:
31 Jan 2017, 14:22 PM

Thank you for taking the time to watch the replay and write a post.

I appreciate the help.

I didn´t know you can salvage enemy team weapons. I thought that only works on destroyed vehicles. Definitly something I will try to implement.

Medkits are something I used more often in recent games because I usually skip T2 and noticed that it is very important to preserve units. I still loose too many squads but I am trying to work on it. Especially AT-Guns. I am really bad at managing them properly.

1 Feb 2017, 02:08 AM

1 thing, I'm pretty sure the doctrinal obers upgrade is two infrared stgs. Four would probably op as shit lol as they ignore a sizeable portion of cover IIRC. Still a very good cost efficient upgrade that improves dps at all ranges (considering the cover mitigation). Also, if you still struggle with the faction, t2 is probably a really good option as well, as isgs and/or infrared halftrack will be useful all game and are a little easier to use than light vehicles. Like a better simcity once you set t4 up.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★