Login

russian armor

What should be BUFFED with certainty?

6 Feb 2017, 11:40 AM

Yes, this is what i am saying, you wasnt playing when call ins was the meta ? yes i have seen Isu 152 lately, but not at the same rate when you could call 2 Isu 152.
Brummbar will be equal to ISU 152 when he will be able to wipe squads at 70 Range and can be a correct AT weapon at 70 range too

Between ISU-152 and Brummbar. I will choose Brummbar.
ISU - only on paper 70 range. He shoots in mound before him
Brummbar - annihilate infantry and causing damage tanks without shell changing (destroy the T-34? Easy). Non doctrine.
6 Feb 2017, 12:06 PM

Yes I was playing when u could call in double t34/85s and such but going for double isu152 would be really foolish, its vulnerable to flanks and with this pop cap u would miss some other stuff in ur army composition. And yes, u have to tech, I would like to know which sane person would wait to 14 cp without tech just for isu call in.
6 Feb 2017, 13:34 PM

Yes I was playing when u could call in double t34/85s and such but going for double isu152 would be really foolish, its vulnerable to flanks and with this pop cap u would miss some other stuff in ur army composition. And yes, u have to tech, I would like to know which sane person would wait to 14 cp without tech just for isu call in.

when i was speaking of "No tech" i didnt include T1 - T2 as "Tech"
6 Feb 2017, 15:44 PM

Between ISU-152 and Brummbar. I will choose Brummbar.
ISU - only on paper 70 range. He shoots in mound before him
Brummbar - annihilate infantry and causing damage tanks without shell changing (destroy the T-34? Easy). Non doctrine.

Give me a replay of you "easily" destroying a T-34 with a Stupa - meanwhile, the ISU-152 does actually have an easy time against the Pansy IV. This is getting ludicrous, the Stupa costs a shitload of teching resources (which also means it arrives later than the ISU, due to the still retarded teching structure of the Ostheer), has less armour, less health, deals less damage to both infantry and tanks, and has less range.

The only two areas where the Stupa is better is mobility and reload time, both of which are necessary to compensate (if the other stats were the same) as the ISU, because the Stupa has a smaller cannon arc (it has to turn more often, which counts as movement, which means it will miss more often, which is a greater problem for the Stupa as it has less AOE than the ISU).

6 Feb 2017, 16:12 PM

People wanting to revert the ability to call in multiple heavies either cant micro or havent played the other faction. A heavy tank should ALWAYS be supported by a wall of AT guns and/or mines, with Snare- infantry supporting them.

what possible argument could one have for this decision?
6 Feb 2017, 23:15 PM

As far as i remember, you have at least to tech to go Comet
And double ISU 152 is not fun at all go play against
You are probably still traumatised by the 100 range Elefant and ISU-152, which are no longer around. The other problem could be avoided if we tied Tigers, IS-2s etc. to teching. Only able to "call in" when you have built T4. Similar to the T-34/85.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★