Login

russian armor

The 'King of the Hill' event by Stormless

2 Mar 2017, 23:47 PM
Senior Caster Badge

To get it back to page1 obviously. The tourney was active but this post was buried.

1. There was no KOTH thread in the Events forum
2. There was no other information anywhere else

So instead of getting defensive (unnecessary, it was a good event) how about you work on making relevant info more readily available so your viewers don't have to root around and bump threads on your behalf.

Ah I understand now. I thought you were trying to raise my attention to something. I wasn't being defensive I just looked back and so no comments so I had no idea what you wanted me to look at.

Thank you though
3 Mar 2017, 00:04 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for your support of this tournament event. It's been such a success in a time where CoH2 has struggled in player base and interest due to stale meta and bugs.

The feedback used from this event has gone to help an already excellent mudding team who I am very confident will give us an excellent patch this month.

I'm super sad to say that unfortunately this Sunday will be the last King of the Hill event for the moment. Given that I am funding the event personally out of my own twitch donations it has come to the point where sadly, there isn't anything left in the prize pool.

As much as I enjoy the showmanship and running the channel on my stream, it makes little sense for me to keep doing this event without the cash prizes each week. This was the main motive for players to try hard and show us their best.

A huge thank you to the people who donated at the start of the event and across the month, for getting us the great content we've seen over the last month or so. For those people who follow my channel, Sunday's where possible will return to Subscriber days.

The VOD's as always are available on AECoH YouTube channel for you.

I hope you'll all join me on Sunday at 3pm GMT for Devm's last games and some fun match up's we will pre-organise after that!
4 Mar 2017, 02:52 AM

A special thanks to the Footman, this has truly been a fun and engaging event; and like Dan said, at a time where we have not a whole lot else going on. We've got to see some highly skilled players while also hosting and promoting some others who may not have had an avenue before. But wait, there's more - now that A_E is back, it has reached a MASSIVE proportion of entertainment. Thank you Dan and Matt.
4 Mar 2017, 07:59 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Can I donate anonymously? lol
4 Mar 2017, 11:05 AM
Senior Caster Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Mar 2017, 02:52 AMGdot
A special thanks to the Footman, this has truly been a fun and engaging event; But wait, there's more - now that A_E is back, it has reached a MASSIVE proportion of entertainment. Thank you Dan and Matt.

Much appreciated :) Hopefully in the future we will be able to run another event similar to this!

Can I donate anonymously? lol

You can't now as it wouldn't be anonymous lol xD

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight