Login

russian armor

Friendly Fire...

15 Jan 2017, 20:31 PM

There are already players who leave games on purpouse, do nothing whole game intentionally or just try to blow up your HQ in team games. On high level what you propose changes nothing. But on lower level, whatever you do that is more than uniformisation, will just make game unplayable becouse of this.

I know its shit but most of the time when a teammate leaves, goes AFK or is just a dick, its GG anyway. They can still destroy your base if they felt like it and whilst the FF gives them more options to be a dick, it just means you were going to lose anyway so just leave... Sooner? Shit but, nothing can be done unless as hector says, Lelic implements a proper ban.
15 Jan 2017, 20:38 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jan 2017, 20:31 PMLatch

I know its shit but most of the time when a teammate leaves, goes AFK or is just a dick, its GG anyway. They can still destroy your base if they felt like it and whilst the FF gives them more options to be a dick, it just means you were going to lose anyway so just leave... Sooner? Shit but, nothing can be done unless as hector says, Lelic implements a proper ban.

You don't have to tell me that. It's not about me as I haven't played in a low level match for quite some time. It's about new players who are going to stop playing before even going through placement matches. Elo hell is already pretty bad in coh2, no need to make it worse.

If it was possible I would be for changing it so that in 1v1 and 2v2 it was 100% and in 3v3 and 4v4 it was about 20% minimum and consitent among weapons of same type in all factions.
15 Jan 2017, 20:42 PM

You don't have to tell me that. It's not about me as I haven't played in a low level match for quite some time. It's about new players who are going to stop playing before even going through placement matches. Elo hell is already pretty bad in coh2, no need to make it worse.

If it was possible I would be for changing it so that in 1v1 and 2v2 it was 100% and in 3v3 and 4v4 it was about 20% minimum and consitent among weapons of same type in all factions.

Aye that's how I would go about helping reduce the effects in bigger games too. It makes sense to at least have a bit of leniency there where you can't exactly tell whats going on most of the time.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★