Login

russian armor

Happy New Year

31 Dec 2016, 14:14 PM

Permanently Banned
Happy Christmas and New Year to all of you! The beginning of the year was really interesting - Relic even didn't deceive us with ESL, good-looking games, Maxim and partysans abuse :wub:.. Oh, what a glorious time was for all Soviet fanboys :foreveralone:. The year was continued by releasing a winter patch during spring (that's the moment when i throw Christmas tree in trash can) and RTN clan leaving :guyokay:.
But then after patch abuse and broken things stagnation began :megusta:. And once i thought what if Quinn Duffy was Brezhnev reincarnation with his stagnation. The end of the year with new community patch makes me glad and frightened at the same time...
So let's wish out community in New Year achieve what it want, find long-expected balance, fixed maps, bugs, more constructive to all of us on forum, less hysterics from Axis lovers (be like men ffs!!!) and Relic even finally finds word "optimization" in some dictionary. Together we can do it.
I wish you Price returned with his mom and underpants, i wish Wada protected himself once and for all from Polish space attacks, DevM played more Soviets, RedWings more streams and many-many players and streamers returned in CoH2 (This is truly long list and i am afraid of forgetting some abuser to not to offend another abusers :snfBarton: ). I wish you interesting tourneys (like League of legends season 2 :megusta: ). Do not forget one fact - this is just game. All the best to you, dear community in the upcomming New Year, let the RNG be with each one of you.
What you wish for game and community and what you remember from this year :snfPeter:.

31 Dec 2016, 14:19 PM

31 Dec 2016, 14:26 PM

Thank you! To my mind, this year was great for soviet fanbois and murica lovers. But, as for me, it is still intresting to play in this game for all factions. I wish coh2 will become better and our modders will make a good balance. All the very best to you guys!
31 Dec 2016, 14:34 PM

Happy New Year to vasa and the whole community who were quite welcomly to me and others and for the haters fuck you.

Peace hope.

Best wishes to you all and RNG to hans :hansWUT::hansRAGE::hansGASM:
31 Dec 2016, 15:14 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

31 Dec 2016, 15:32 PM
Donator 11

Happy new year! :banana: :banana:
31 Dec 2016, 16:04 PM

Happy New Year everyone!

Here's hoping in 2017 Relic actually updates the Mod Tools w/ what modders have been asking for.
31 Dec 2016, 16:06 PM
31 Dec 2016, 16:29 PM

Finally a decent English lvl by vasa

Happy NY KappaClaus /
31 Dec 2016, 17:42 PM

Careful or I'll ban you for breaking chronology.
31 Dec 2016, 17:46 PM

Words of wisdom. :snfBarton:
Happy New Year!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %