Login

russian armor

Holiday Update

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
23 Dec 2016, 13:11 PM

any posible to see tham in web browser ?

Not with their current prizes in ingame-store. But you can watch them over here.

In list of curated items appeared this new skins (They are so awesome!):
DDR Wehrmacht: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=603219037
USA: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=582832604
UK: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=582182022
USSR: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=680421884
OKW: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=609265729
23 Dec 2016, 16:34 PM

so its fine for moderators to flame community members but its wrong for you to flame them back. lovely stuff. i hope u getting paid for all your hard effort
23 Dec 2016, 16:38 PM

More shit maps, what a day indeed
23 Dec 2016, 16:44 PM
Patrion 14

have people even played these maps enough yet?

anyway, if any constructive criticism can go here: https://www.coh2.org/topic/57475/new-community-map-feedback-thread/page/3#post_id580829

i'm sure that improvements to these maps can be included in the next update.
23 Dec 2016, 17:22 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

An ad hominem post has been invised by a Moderator.

This may be the season of goodwill, with tidings of comfort and joy to all men and women. But. If the spirited assault continues on the new maps and by extension the mapmakers, then in the spirit of comradeship, I feel duty bound to impart the Xmas message which I have today learnt from the Book of Isaiah about draining the swamp: the vengeance of the Lord will be as nothing, compared to the cleansing of the temple and slaying of monsters which will take place. And the terrible swift sword will be applied. Evenly.

Isaiah 27:1. Here endeth the lesson.
23 Dec 2016, 17:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2016, 00:29 AMCyanara

It's pretty simple. There are two queues: Ready-to-use and Curated.

If you want your skin to potentially be curated, you add it to the curation queue where everyone can vote on them, and it provides Relic with the necessary files to potentially include them in the game officially.

For some reason though, a lot of people only put their skins in the Ready-to-use queue (for use in custom games only), and that's all of the links you've provided. If there are legal issues with the textures they've used, that might explain it, but for the most part it seems a shame they haven't added them to both queues.

It might be because Relic have never selected curated skins that weren't part of a tournament before, but now that appears to have finally changed, people might be more interested in adding their skins to the queue.
Thanks for the explanation.
23 Dec 2016, 18:02 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Troll post invised.

Back to topic.
23 Dec 2016, 18:12 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Flame post invised.

One Dutchman who could not understand simple English, it seems.

Back to topic.
23 Dec 2016, 18:13 PM

COMPANY OF HITBOXES

23 Dec 2016, 18:15 PM

At least we got new veto with Halbe so I can always veto that map. Come on guys, coh isnt about clusterf*ck maps or open maps. It about mixure of that combined with good tactical houses, yes there are cut offs but without interesting houses, map divided into nice sections that can cooperate and some magic(e.g. don´t make half of map and then copy it) it cannot work. Thats why Kholodny is such an awesome map
24 Dec 2016, 01:40 AM
Master Mapmaker Badge

At least we got new veto with Halbe so I can always veto that map. Come on guys, coh isnt about clusterf*ck maps or open maps. It about mixure of that combined with good tactical houses, yes there are cut offs but without interesting houses, map divided into nice sections that can cooperate and some magic(e.g. don´t make half of map and then copy it) it cannot work. Thats why Kholodny is such an awesome map

So you don't like the new map? Well Halbe was the overall BEST map that the players for the 1v1 tourney played, that comes from Barton, Hans, and Noggano, along with being fairly rated overall by the judges of the tourney.

Perhaps those same people don't like Kholodny.

Perhaps people don't like fighting from house to house (Arnhem Checkpoint).

Perhaps people don't want the same maps made over and over again.

I fail to see how you're tone is welcoming at all. Why do all maps have to be what you want? When the people that originally participated in the tourney this was voted the best overall? Perhaps that was the time to make your opinion heard, during the 8 month feedback period, and then again during the 2/3 months we were able to update maps.

I don't see how anyone, mappers or otherwise, learned anything from your post.
24 Dec 2016, 02:07 AM

To be honest, not many people have been particularly angelic in this thread, and to those of you who have or have genuine grievances, I'm sorry, but this discussion is going nowhere. Tric's raised some very valid points that feedback could have been made a long time ago, but the conversation here I can't see improving. I'm very sorry OP, but it's about time this was locked.
PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS