Login

russian armor

So switching to Dawn of War 3 when its out

26 Nov 2016, 21:51 PM

This game will and has for a long time be unbalanced. When Dawn of War 3 comes out this game will forever be uninstalled and deleted
26 Nov 2016, 22:04 PM

Hollow statements. You may leave CoH2, but CoH2 will never leave you!
26 Nov 2016, 22:18 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Hollow statements. You may leave CoH2, but CoH2 will never leave you!

Your ears will never forget
26 Nov 2016, 22:21 PM

My guess is that many here will buy it and play it as its a rts. But I wont be suprised if most head back to coh2 after testing it. Great game this.
26 Nov 2016, 22:40 PM

How about Relic follow up on their failure to deliver a proper successor to CoH and make YET ANOTHER FAILURE to another well known RTS franchise?

But hey, at least it won't be the first game in the DoW series to not live up to expectations, many people still prefer and play DoW rather than DoW II simply because it's lacking wayyyy more than it added and from what I'm seeing with the energy shield cover system is pure lazy dumbing down of the game to reel in more MOBA and StarCraft competitive kiddies rather than make an immersive "Grim-dark" game made for the fans of the Warhammer 40,000 universe to enjoy.

I made the mistake of pre-ordering CoH 2 because of a hollow promise and fanboyism and dumped more than 200 dollars combined on the game probably, won't make that mistake twice with DoW III.
26 Nov 2016, 22:57 PM
26 Nov 2016, 22:58 PM

As a harsh critic of relic & coh2, I'm a fair man and will give DoW3 a chance. If Relic learned from their CoH2 mistakes, they could have a good game. I would be willing to help if they asked.

I don't expect it to be the 2nd coming of #ESPORTS but I have hopes it could be good and from there, grow a decently sized esport.
26 Nov 2016, 23:26 PM

Err, why did you post this?
26 Nov 2016, 23:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2016, 23:26 PMSwift
Err, why did you post this?

Relic needs to know they need to treat their community better tbh
26 Nov 2016, 23:36 PM

Pretty sure there are probably more people playing Solitaire or Hearthstone then there are playing COH2, and yeah I just made a comparison to Card Games, fuqing card games...
26 Nov 2016, 23:57 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2016, 23:36 PMBryant
Pretty sure there are probably more people playing Solitaire or Hearthstone then there are playing COH2, and yeah I just made a comparison to Card Games, fuqing card games...

...Solitaire is a card game you can play requiring only yourself and cards that you can find basically anywhere around the world, and plenty of people play it on computers too. It's probably a safe assumption there's more people playing a lot of basic card games than any video game in existence.
27 Nov 2016, 00:17 AM

I don't think so. Visual effects are trying to burn out my eyes. Gameplay without classic covers system looks downgraded. Demo map looks empty and boring, most likely due to problems with path finding (giant robots > map design).
27 Nov 2016, 01:41 AM

Relic needs to know they need to treat their community better tbh

Wasn't directed at you, was talking to OP, but you have a point.
27 Nov 2016, 04:25 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2016, 23:36 PMBryant

Wild guess that there are more people playing hearthstone than the sum of all popular classic RTS atm.
27 Nov 2016, 12:46 PM

This game will and has for a long time be unbalanced. When Dawn of War 3 comes out this game will forever be uninstalled and deleted

Are you implying that you expect DoW3 to be balanced? If so, that is really cute.
27 Nov 2016, 20:48 PM

How about Relic follow up on their failure to deliver a proper successor to CoH and make YET ANOTHER FAILURE to another well known RTS franchise?
But hey, at least it won't be the first game in the DoW series to not live up to expectations, many people still prefer and play DoW rather than DoW II simply because it's lacking wayyyy more than it added and from what I'm seeing with the energy shield cover system is pure lazy dumbing down of the game to reel in more MOBA and StarCraft competitive kiddies rather than make an immersive "Grim-dark" game made for the fans of the Warhammer 40,000 universe to enjoy.

Agreed that they screwed up the franchise; but the mother company did go bankrupt after all...

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Nov 2016, 23:57 PMVuther

...Solitaire is a card game you can play requiring only yourself and cards that you can find basically anywhere around the world, and plenty of people play it on computers too. It's probably a safe assumption there's more people playing a lot of basic card games than any video game in existence.

lol +1

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2016, 00:17 AMNebaka
I don't think so. Visual effects are trying to burn out my eyes. Gameplay without classic covers system looks downgraded. Demo map looks empty and boring, most likely due to problems with path finding (giant robots > map design).

+1
No cover is just blobbers wet dream

Are you implying that you expect DoW3 to be balanced? If so, that is really cute.

Lol +1
27 Nov 2016, 21:20 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

As a harsh critic of relic & coh2, I'm a fair man and will give DoW3 a chance. If Relic learned from their CoH2 mistakes, they could have a good game. I would be willing to help if they asked.

I don't expect it to be the 2nd coming of #ESPORTS but I have hopes it could be good and from there, grow a decently sized esport.

This.
27 Nov 2016, 22:33 PM

You can say whatever you want, I will stop playing COH2 when Relic shuts down the Servers.
I love this game, with all its flaws!
28 Nov 2016, 07:35 AM

You can say whatever you want, I will stop playing COH2 when Relic shuts down the Servers.
I love this game, with all its flaws!

Enjoy your bug and balance issue ridden retard fest until the end of your days then.

I have a feeling you're nothing more than a blind fanboy.
28 Nov 2016, 09:25 AM

well, we are all on this forum because we like this game after all.
the only difference between us is that some would like to see RELIC more active at balancing game, that's all.. No need to fight @A. Soldier

honestly, i didn't need DOW3 to stop playing coh 2 that much and i certainly won't make twice the mistake to buy a relic game, so you might be wrong.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★