Login

russian armor

Stop saying Allies are OP, for christ sake...

• This thread is locked
9 Nov 2016, 22:25 PM

Stop, ok ?
Just stop.
STOP IT.

Stop parroting all these jokes the livestreamers throw whenever they are mad at only one broken units allies have or whenever the game didn't go their way.

Just because that one guy lost his obersoldaten to a guard unit, doesn't mean guards are op.

If there is anything overperforming in this game, it must be in axis factions, not like OKW is op but you know...Ostheer, it has nothing but abusive tools in their hands.

They give you all the P2W commanders, you can still play without teching up (unlike Soviets right now, after all the tears about conspam meta), the same mortar as USF(somehow ok when it's axis) they nerf the shit out of every tank that goes against your average Panzer IV, and you still cry.

I mean seriously, that other day I've again seen people claiming the SU76 (a tank that has been nerfed twice) is op.

Allied factions have been underperforming for quite some time now, do you realize the simple fact that OKW had

Not once, did I feel like I lost because of balance, when I'm playing ostheer, it's always because I did something wrong.
I can't say the same for when I play soviets.

Every single game, every automatch I find, it's nothing but a wave of stale and obnoxious play:
It's always somebody with the P2W load-out: Mobile Defense, Mechanized Assault, Elite troops.

Same game as usual, just spawn 2 HMG (the best in the game after DSHK for only 260mp and in tier 0), spam and blob the shit out of every gren you can.
A light vehicle for only 15 fuel, for the same price as a clown car, you get an flaktrack that can even kill a T-70.
Ok... sure, a single 222 doesn't kill a T-70, but what does it matter? Make 2 of them, 3, possible even 6, they cost nothing, in one minute you make up for the 15 fuel you spend, then what?

You get outplayed? You get overrun by your opponent?
No worries.

You can still call-in your way out.

Need to kill infantry?
Simply call-in your Stug E on the field.
No need to tech up, get a better T-70 on the field, for free, until you can get the Tiger out.
Because yes, it does the same damage against infantry, has better armor, and can even stun tanks at vet 1...

But suuure, the T-70 is op :facepalm:

You have trouble against a light tank? Get your Puma on the field, a command P4 even.
Doesn't matter if you lose them or didn't tech up, you will be able to spawn more of them after since they didn't cost that much to get on the field.

Your tank is about to die?
Simply smoke your way out.
Panzer tactician is totally fine according to these same players who whine about Allies being op.

A 15 ammunition ability, that let you escape from any encounter by just pressing on one button.
Tactician my ass, any other allied tank that can use smoke has to spend 30 ammo, and still has to take risks considering it takes time to pull it out.
But Ostheer tanks have nothing to do, just press a button and on your way out, save your tank when you get outplayed.

And please, don't give me the "attack ground" bullshit, this isn't a game against the CPU we're talking about.

Ok sure, USF mortar is OP, but ostheer has the same mortar honestly, so why the sudden tears?
Why Guards became op all of a sudden?
Penals OP because at the price of a tech-up and 300mp (50 more than a regular gren squad) can kill a grenadier squad?

Why is it that anything that performs better than axis units is considered broken or op?

Remember when the ISU152 was performing like a sturmtiger?
What happened to that? Why can a sturmtiger still one shot every tank/Infantry unit while ISU has been nerfed to ground?

Anyway, that was my rant for tonight.
Here is hoping you bunch of axis scrubs, pus**** and corny finally stop whining about the current state of the game and do like allied players did all this time : GET GOOD.

9 Nov 2016, 22:27 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

This gunna be gud
9 Nov 2016, 22:39 PM

For a moment I thought it's a bait thread but it seems you are serious :sibHyena:
9 Nov 2016, 22:55 PM

9 Nov 2016, 22:56 PM
Admin Red  Badge

If you have problems in dealing with Axis in 1v1 I would recommend to visit the State Office. Ask your specific questions there or upload replays that might help us to help you.

9 Nov 2016, 23:00 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

9 Nov 2016, 23:07 PM

When I grow up, I want to to overperform with Axis.
9 Nov 2016, 23:30 PM
9 Nov 2016, 23:38 PM

Op you are a straight up liar.

There are things in your post which are absolute falsehoods
9 Nov 2016, 23:45 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Nov 2016, 23:34 PMIamCat

I should've saved that replay of the game where I kicked your ***, it's sad I didn't know who you were back then.
Maybe I could've asked some questions about it then, and ask why theo didn't manage to win even though he got the P2W load out and went for mobile defense like every single ostheer newbie around.

People like you ruin this game with the stale and boring meta.

"Strategist".

LMAO.

Was taking you semi seriously (outside the blatant lies/falsehoods), but now I see you're just a chump. The stale and boring metas are due to OP shit in commanders, but this bait quality is now so low it's just gonna be fun to read what you have to say. LOL
9 Nov 2016, 23:46 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Nov 2016, 23:30 PMwouren

It's so beautiful
9 Nov 2016, 23:51 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Nov 2016, 23:46 PMVuther

It's so beautiful

It is, LOL, he should make it is profile pic. SeemsGood.
10 Nov 2016, 00:24 AM
Benefactor 355

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Nov 2016, 22:25 PMIamCat
Stop, ok ?
Just stop.
STOP IT.

Anyway, that was my rant for tonight.
Here is hoping you bunch of axis scrubs, pus**** and corny finally stop whining about the current state of the game and do like allied players did all this time : GET GOOD.

I wish you stop being a pus** and using a smurf account. #MVGame
10 Nov 2016, 00:38 AM

Permanently Banned
+ 1 to post.
10 Nov 2016, 00:44 AM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Nov 2016, 23:51 PMTric

It is, LOL, he should make it is profile pic. SeemsGood.

Nah, I'm bound by law to this My Little Pony / Tracer OC
10 Nov 2016, 02:35 AM

Just leave brittney alone, she didn't hurt anyone, just let her be
10 Nov 2016, 03:19 AM

Telling people to stop saying Allies OP, but start complaining Axis OP... I don't get it, what's the point!? Eventually, at the end of the day, it's still gonna be whining, just changing from this side to other side! You were asking people to stop complaining/whining in the title but you yourself complained in the post... What were you trying to do? You want to complain or you want to stop people complain? Cause either way, it won't help much in this situation!

To the extend of balance, I don't want to make any claims. I don't want to have the bias side of mine take over my normal common consciousness so no. Right now, things are fine! If there's anything to talk about, I would say the 2v2+ map pool. Our current one are not that great, it needs a look at, that's it for now!‎
10 Nov 2016, 04:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Nov 2016, 00:44 AMwouren

Nah, I'm bound by law to this My Little Pony / Tracer OC

I really don't know what I feel about your profile picture... I mean, why don't just use Tracer? Why My Little Pony version? I have some fanart about Tracer and Mercy from the Internet if you don't know where to find some... but seriously... why this? (I'm asking in a confusion tone, not ironic so...)‎
10 Nov 2016, 05:18 AM

Looks like someone hasn't been playing the game for the past 6 months :rofl:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 39
United Kingdom 15
Korea, Republic Of 8
unknown 16

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W