Login

russian armor

favorite comander.

26 Jul 2013, 12:13 PM

I'm a newb, but my favorite commanders right now are the Guard Rifle Combined Arms, and Conscript Support Tactics. I feel like that helps me have a fairly strong early games, and help Conscripts remain useful longer.

I will admit, though, that I'm not 100% sure how Rapid Conscription is supposed to work.

27 Jul 2013, 18:26 PM

I'm a newb, but my favorite commanders right now are the Guard Rifle Combined Arms, and Conscript Support Tactics. I feel like that helps me have a fairly strong early games, and help Conscripts remain useful longer.

I will admit, though, that I'm not 100% sure how Rapid Conscription is supposed to work.

after your soldier casualties reaches like 6~8, they'll give you an penal battalion, something like ostheer relief infantry,

NOTE: you don't need to get squad wiped, which is good
27 Jul 2013, 18:42 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

If you mean 4v4, I think you have to go a long way to match the Ostheer Assault Support doctrine.

Once those Opels roll out, lock down and the minimap turns amber, anything goes: strafe, packs of Tigers, you name it
28 Jul 2013, 00:12 AM

whatever one has hit the dirt and guards. Would be silly to choose any other.
28 Jul 2013, 08:24 AM
Patrion 27

I just got this from the Alienware promotion and it seems like the best anti-vehicle commander in the game. Guards "button" ability combined with the cloaked Zis guns seems like such a nasty trap. Sadly Guards don't have hold-fire to lure them in even closer. I think every unit in the game should have hold fire.

28 Jul 2013, 08:52 AM

Rapid Conscription - while ability is active, every 6 man losses (full squad dead is not necessary) will spawn you a Penal Battalion to your HQ, to max 6 squads i think (6 is for relief infantry and max i get Penal squads was 5)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★