Login

russian armor

Allied infantry vs Axis tanks

28 Jan 2017, 09:47 AM

Units with significant AT capabilities must never have snares. It's something that has been recognized long ago, it's a horrible idea that must not be in the game.

Also, I understand that things must be different for flavour and assymetry and shit, but the current implementation of the piats is just bad. It's an upgrade that is frustrating for both sides, and thus it's hard to have a meaningful conversation about it.
28 Jan 2017, 15:57 PM

Why ostheer pz4 should be the worst generalist medium tank?if the enemy blob,it should hurt them more than a cromwell.t34(i don't even dare to talk about t34/85).PZ4 miss so much models(especially USF,UKF infantry) and it needs some buffs or i think the other tanks need nerfs vs AXIS infantry.
28 Jan 2017, 17:28 PM

okw stuka needs buffs and ostheer granadiers too and maybe tiger and king tiger and maybe sturmiger a little bit too
28 Jan 2017, 18:48 PM

okw stuka needs buffs and ostheer granadiers too and maybe tiger and king tiger and maybe sturmiger a little bit too

OKW stuka needs damage consistency.

OH grens need survivability buff. Example 5th man. Or nerf to allies indirect fire such as landmattress that insta wipes them.

Regular tiger. Lol haven't seen one of those in forever

Tiger ace, I love watching my shots bounce off a comet. Meanwhile his shots pen me.

KT is fine, ST is fine...
aaa
28 Jan 2017, 19:29 PM

This topic is why to remove non 1v1. Team games attract silly people. Like a shit attract flies.
28 Jan 2017, 20:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2017, 19:29 PMaaa
This topic is why to remove non 1v1. Team games attract silly people. Like a shit attract flies.

Then remove other modes beside 1vs1 and don't blame the modes or people,blame the cry babies who made LELIC over buff/nerf wrong units.
28 Jan 2017, 20:39 PM

Both of your guys statements are moronic. It'd a video game, people can have opinions off the modes they choose to play. I myself never play 1v1. But 99% 2v2. And Imo, most of the time on twitch I see team games. Remove team games from coh2 and support your gonna just remove most of the player base. Simple as that
28 Jan 2017, 22:00 PM

The only allied infantry thats overperforming vs axis tanks is USF riflemen because of the fact that they can both equip AT and snare at the same time.

28 Jan 2017, 22:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Jan 2017, 22:00 PMAlphrum
The only allied infantry thats overperforming vs axis tanks is USF riflemen because of the fact that they can both equip AT and snare at the same time.

UKF IS are much harder to get hit by grens(both at maximum vet) and i find them worse than rifleman.I mean come one,5 men squads that are like ghosts vs bullets?that have lands matress,bofors,mortar pit,comet with phosphorus rounds,churchill that take years to kill but can outdamage you and so on.What about stand fast that can repair every emplacements faster than 2 sturms with flames can damage it????Why cromwell hit better infantry than PZ4?why mortar pit wipe so much?why vickers spam it's a nightmare vs OKW?.What about Royal Engineers that are terminators...they can just rush to you at point blank and still can manage to win vs grens (same level of veterancy)but if i do the same thing with sturm i will get them wiped.I bet that's so asymmetrical balanced. Just please don't tell me"l2p" or that the factions are not op in 1vs1 because that's lame.They are op in team games because the overperforming gap it's bigger in team games(faster tier,tanks,upgrades)just do a fair 50/50 resources and do a lot of 100 vs 100 pop cap battles including every factions vs another and then you will see who overperform or not.
28 Jan 2017, 23:31 PM

OKW stuka needs damage consistency.

OH grens need survivability buff. Example 5th man. Or nerf to allies indirect fire such as landmattress that insta wipes them.

Regular tiger. Lol haven't seen one of those in forever

Tiger ace, I love watching my shots bounce off a comet. Meanwhile his shots pen me.

KT is fine, ST is fine...

He is just trolling bro. This guy is a biased fanboy as fck.
28 Jan 2017, 23:37 PM

He is just trolling bro. This guy is a biased fanboy as fck.

It was really obvious too. KT and sturmtiger need buff? Lol.
30 Jan 2017, 21:23 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS