Login

russian armor

DOW 3 - Help needed - Huge concern #RELIC #NOTROLL #BALANCE

• This thread is locked
5 Oct 2016, 13:43 PM
Senior Caster Badge

DoWIII is a new game, with a different team developing it.

I strongly advise you not to go straight into the game with the level of toxicity in CoH2.

Give them your support and encouragement, and IF they screw up, then maybe you can start doing your little tactics like this.

I'm going to be playing it on Friday at Relic's HQ so i'll make to tell you all my honest opinion on it. At the moment, I also have my doubts about it

5 Oct 2016, 14:46 PM

i'm glad that you contribute to this topic stormless.
But, it's a known fact that because relic pay you, you don't say anything about balance issues and bugs during WPC casting.

Why would it be different on DOW3 ? You are still working for relic until saturday and might work again, you can't just tell it's bad.

btw, there is no "little" tactic.
It's just about asking yourself : Why would a company who screwed up so hard coh 1, coh 2 and DOW 2 makes better on DOW3 ?

another team ? yeah, but same company, same directors, ...
5 Oct 2016, 15:14 PM
Patrion 14

Inferos : That's what sheep say, i won't stand up because i'm nothing.
But one, then one another, again and again makes a difference.

You are the kind of guy who would let his whole family geting raped by a gang because, "you are worth nothing, and you are not beautiful or unique slowflake"....

don't take it too much seriously, i don't know you, but growing up your balls would be a great thing.

ok now that is over the line. feel free to remake the thread when you are prepared to NOT make analogies including rape or other way over the line shit.
5 Oct 2016, 16:31 PM
Senior Caster Badge

i'm glad that you contribute to this topic stormless.
But, it's a known fact that because relic pay you, you don't say anything about balance issues and bugs during WPC casting.

Relic don't pay me to be quiet. I stay quiet cause i've already seen the damage you can do by blasting the people who are supporting you live on Twitch tournament casts lol! You'll see me very publicly say how I feel about the game and other things on my own channel and here.

Behind the scenes i'm just as active on getting changes I see as legitimate problems here on the forums. You'll find i'm pretty loyal to both you guys here and to Relic and I try to be fair.

I just think that, given the CoH2 team and DoW team are different people etc, you should really treat them that way. I don't see why you should go into DoW with this mentality. Wait and see how it is and then make those actions because you're starting a negative rolling train before there's any motion.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★