Login

russian armor

We are Katitof

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
20 Sep 2016, 17:56 PM
Patrion 15

I liked reading his posts. He was harsh but he was a student of logic. He was passionate about his views and defended them.

Defending a point is more important to have one.
20 Sep 2016, 18:03 PM

This thread really isn't the place to discuss Katitof's merits, or if he deserved a ban. This thread was just a gag, not a place to flame someone who isn't here to defend themselves. Australian, I realize you aren't flaming him, but any discussion along the lines of "should he have been banned" will invite attacks on his corpse...
20 Sep 2016, 18:30 PM

Permanently Banned
Free Katitof, coz when i hear COH2 i hear Katitof, speak in balance thread about balance its a reason why this game was create and Katitof are top player in this. Who ban best player ? Nobody. With his ban forum lose a lot and the main things that Dark Side are stronger we need balance of force or ban few axis fanboys :D.
20 Sep 2016, 19:08 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

He discouraged actual discussion by belittling other members and cherry picking stats to make himself seem like he knows what hes talking about but in reality he played the stats and not the game. He turned every thread into a toxic bs match between the same keyboard warriors, derailing and turning people away from this site.

1) Katitof has the highest number of reports on this site, over 200.
2) If you average his reports over his lifespan here they average 1 rerport every 3 days.
3) He discourages discussion regarding gameplay and balance despite the fact that he doesn't even play COH2.
4) See fact 3, he just goes and cherry picks stats from the game files and then spouts them whether he understands them or not in his threads as gospel and tells everyone else they're a f-ing fanboi for disagreeing with him.
5) People stop posting because of him. He is toxic to the community. Half his posts contain "L2P" in them i bet.
6) He's been temp banned I don't know how many times, probably 10? 20?
7) He brings nothing good except more posts, most of which are condescending and toxic to others. Just because they aren't reported doesn't mean they're not toxic trash posts.
8) The vast majority of the community rejoiced seeing him perma banned.
9) We gain nothing of value from his return yet we lose the voice of others who simply stop posting or coming to this site because he belittled them for asking a question or disagreeing with his keyboard warrior stats battles which is all he has to go on because he doesn't play the game.

With that said, I'm ending this thread. It was obviously meant to be a joke by the OP but turned into "What happened" etc etc so the above is what happened over 9000 posts. COH2.org won't tolerate this kinda toxic crap any more.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS