Login

russian armor

Give OKW Panzerbüchse 39 (anti tank rifle)

30 Aug 2016, 12:56 PM

what is panzerbusche? 4Head
30 Aug 2016, 13:03 PM

what is panzerbusche? 4Head

Play early ToW missions as ost and you'll find out.
30 Aug 2016, 13:07 PM

If you've seen this weapon in the singleplayer missions you won't want it added... It's horrible.
30 Aug 2016, 13:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Aug 2016, 13:07 PMCrumbum
If you've seen this weapon in the singleplayer missions you won't want it added... It's horrible.

inb4 they would only copy paste it like american mortar, just with ptrs.
inb4 it adds gamebreaking bugs again :bananadance:
30 Aug 2016, 14:35 PM

I prefer the idea of moving Ober to Tier 2 (Medic HQ) then allow them to upgrade with double Schrecks. That way, OKW can open with Tier 2 without being too risky when it comes to deal with LVs rush. Or the idea of double Panzerbusches upgrade for Volks would be nice, but then it will be the whole new Panzerbusche blob thing which frankly, I think it will be a thing since Volks scale to late game better than Cons.‎

No! Never!
Obers are EXPENSIVE and four man. No one will want to give them two schreks unless it also comes with two lmgs and sort out squad spacing. They cost 100mp to reinforce one member. Basically it's a stupid idea that will never gain traction.
30 Aug 2016, 14:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Aug 2016, 12:37 PMFino
The panzerbuche does half the damage of a schreck and has 115 penetration as opposed to the 180/170/160 of the schreck.

Would it really help?

Wouldnt it be better to fix the Raketten instead?

The idea is that there would be two of them and they would each fire faster than a schrek.
30 Aug 2016, 14:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Aug 2016, 14:35 PMRappy

No! Never!
Obers are EXPENSIVE and four man. No one will want to give them two schreks unless it also comes with two lmgs and sort out squad spacing. They cost 100mp to reinforce one member. Basically it's a stupid idea that will never gain traction.

You must've missed that patch in 2015 where ober reinforce cost was decreased considerably.
Plus that's utter bullshit anyway on your part as they never were over 50 to reinforce.

Please learn how reinforce formula works and know that all OKW units except volks reinforce for cheaper then that formula indicates.
30 Aug 2016, 15:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Aug 2016, 14:37 PMRappy

The idea is that there would be two of them and they would each fire faster than a schrek.

Edit:My bad,the TOW squad comes with a single AT rifle.

Still,once again,its not a very good weapon,and adding new stuff to replace something instead of fixing said something is bad practice.
30 Aug 2016, 15:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Aug 2016, 14:38 PMKatitof

You must've missed that patch in 2015 where ober reinforce cost was decreased considerably.
Plus that's utter bullshit anyway on your part as they never were over 50 to reinforce.

Please learn how reinforce formula works and know that all OKW units except volks reinforce for cheaper then that formula indicates.

I read the wrong stat. Still I stand behind the point that obers are expensive and putting two schreks on them is a waste.
30 Aug 2016, 15:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Aug 2016, 14:35 PMRappy

No! Never!

They by far having the smallest squad size compared to other infantry at vet 0 (only 0.7) so that's kinda compensate for their high cost. We can make Ober slightly cheaper (like 350 - 375 MP) and probably slightly cheaper reinfore as well.‎

With the changes, they can now act as Elite AI infantry at long-range earlier on (While its equivalent being Panzergrenadier works best at medium to close-range) and a mobile AT unit later on with double Schrecks upgrade. You don't have to put the Schrecks on immediately, you can keep them like people did with Panzergrenadiers. But by doing this, people that open with Medic HQ would have quite a diverse army and 1 of them being mobile AT if you want.

However, before this change can work or to be looked at more carefully, the Raketenwerfer needs to be fix first. Its aim time is just annoying sometimes.‎

30 Aug 2016, 15:55 PM

since Volks Shreck blob Shift-A meta was gone ... LV meta raising ... but Raketen still the same
FailFish
30 Aug 2016, 16:02 PM

They by far having the smallest squad size compared to other infantry at vet 0 (only 0.7) so that's kinda compensate for their high cost. We can make Ober slightly cheaper (like 350 - 375 MP) and probably slightly cheaper reinfore as well.‎

With the changes, they can now act as Elite AI infantry at long-range earlier on (While its equivalent being Panzergrenadier works best at medium to close-range) and a mobile AT unit later on with double Schrecks upgrade. You don't have to put the Schrecks on immediately, you can keep them like people did with Panzergrenadiers.

Squad size isn't balanced solely with received accuracy. There is also an offensive component, in this case a penalty with having fewer guns. In this case there would only be two kar98 rifles and two schreks.

The difference is, aside from cost, that pgrens start with DPS that is worthy of their price. With obers to get value you HAVE to upgrade to lmg for 60muni which in assuming would be mutually exclusive with the proposed double schrek. It's just a bad idea.
30 Aug 2016, 16:04 PM

PzB on the Volks isn't a bad idea, but I'd rather work with the tools we've got. Fixing the Rak and allowing Sturmpios to equip the Sweeper and Shrek/Flamethrower together would be better.
nee
30 Aug 2016, 16:35 PM

Give them to Volks to Obers. Making a new unit in the one faction with the most non-doc combat squads is just bloating the game.

Volksblob with 1x schreck each was powerful, but if it was an AT rifle instead then that would reintroduce the AT role for them without the high firepower. It also gives them 1x slot to pick shit up. Obers can have the 1x schreck if you really so desperate for a rocket launcher that's not on wheels.
30 Aug 2016, 17:05 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

Anyone having AT issues for OKW past 1v1? I haven't had any personally. In 1v1 for me, I kind of get a bit annoyed when I have to deny myself minesweeping just to counter early tanks.
30 Aug 2016, 18:03 PM

What I'd like to see in terms of OKW AT:
1. PSchreck and flamethrower exclusive with each other, but one of the two can be combined with the minesweeper;
2. Panzerfaust available from the get go (why isn't it anyway?);
3. Some kind of survivability and/or veterancy rework for the Raketen. It's quite potent with veterancy now, but getting there is a problem, especially with the Tokyo Drift retreat animation.

Panzerbuchse doesn't feel necessary for reasons already mentioned.
30 Aug 2016, 18:07 PM

Here is my take on this :
90 mun 3 ptrs upgrade (litteraly the same as gaurds)
Or
70 mun 1 ptrs (110 pen 80 damage faster rate of fire then 1 ptrs)

And obliviously we remove panzer sherck from SP and stg from volks
30 Aug 2016, 18:32 PM

Here is my take on this :
90 mun 3 ptrs upgrade (litteraly the same as gaurds)
Or
70 mun 1 ptrs (110 pen 80 damage faster rate of fire then 1 ptrs)

And obliviously we remove panzer sherck from SP and stg from volks

How long have you not played the game?
Because guards always had 2 PTRS ever since alpha up until now.
30 Aug 2016, 18:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Aug 2016, 18:32 PMKatitof

How long have you not played the game?
Because guards always had 2 PTRS ever since alpha up until now.
....kat I meant the stats ...... I know they have 2 ...... I play the game ... Unlike you :romeoHype::romeoHype: (it's a joke don't kill me)
30 Aug 2016, 18:35 PM

Then be clear.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight