Login

russian armor

About ISU-152

31 Aug 2016, 19:16 PM

No. That would kill ISU. It already has a 200 penetration which isn't bad when think that it deals 240 damage and can switch shells to wipe infantry left and right plus it comes with martk target, guards with button and IL-2 bombs. I've plenty Elephants in 2v2 with combination of ISU+Mark Target+IL-2. You don't want to go head-on-head agasint Ele or JT. You need to be tricky.

Ok I guess I think it would be nice for allies to have a super heavy TD option on at least one faction even tho both axis do and the 152 would be easiest for that to happen to. Doctrinal of course. One that I can sit in the middle of most dota lane 2v2 maps where you can't flank and turn things into an allied shooting gallery like they can.
1 Sep 2016, 21:18 PM

isu isnt a bad unit, its pen on AP is a wee bit low but aside from that its fine- long range and incredible, squad vaporizing AI.

with the buffs to the soviet core there is no reason for a build one conquer all unit
1 Sep 2016, 21:29 PM

ISU is actually more effective in 1v1 if played correctly. :foreveralone:
2 Sep 2016, 15:28 PM

ISU is actually more effective in 1v1 if played correctly. :foreveralone:

do u think its AP rounds need a buff tho? and im not a 1v1 i play 2v2 so can u explain why?
2 Sep 2016, 17:02 PM

the picture is so true GabeN
2 Sep 2016, 18:18 PM

nah just give us old isu with 100 range, self spotting and oneshotting everything
6 Sep 2016, 00:58 AM

My solution: give back focused sight and lower the scatter on the concrete percing round and make it not fall off (the scatter same at all range,the circle is small and don't get larger the further you fire it)
11 Sep 2016, 07:29 AM

Thing is that is waaaaay to slow... more expensive than is2 and usually does less. If the enemy jas competent tank micro, it usually ends up with the isu getting one shot off during the whole engagement
14 Sep 2016, 11:27 AM

Does the Concrete shot actually do anything? In a game vs CPU I fired four such shots in a row, standing still, against base building and all four shots missed the marker and thus the building every time. And so when I overshot it to hit, it still didn't do much damage for such a costly thing. Terrible.

can switch shells to wipe infantry left and right

Five shots and not a single model killed. Enemy had time to drive tanks from their base to take care of it. What's the rush really. And like GardeningNicePerson writes it usually gets one shot off and then enemy has (1) backed up, (2) crushed it before second shot or (3) you have had to back up.

So this is an earlier patch but I can't remember seing any buffs to it since.
14 Sep 2016, 12:04 PM

Five shots and not a single model killed. Enemy had time to drive tanks from their base to take care of it. What's the rush really. And like GardeningNicePerson writes it usually gets one shot off and then enemy has (1) backed up, (2) crushed it before second shot or (3) you have had to back up.

So this is an earlier patch but I can't remember seing any buffs to it since.

No wonder that there were no kills if you were using AP shells.

#Self:hansREKT:
14 Sep 2016, 13:00 PM

Yes that makes it all ok
14 Sep 2016, 13:21 PM

ISU could use a buff for switching shells, it takes too goddamn long.

Yes that makes it all ok

Most shells landed directly on top of the infantry, if he were using HE shells, ISU would get a lot of kills.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★