Login

russian armor

Idea: OKW - The second Ostheer

23 Aug 2016, 07:11 AM

Dude? I think you're in the wrong post. I mean, we aren't talking about the Schwerer and the USF's officers here.‎

No, I am not.

read again what I´ve quoted in my post....
23 Aug 2016, 07:40 AM

You shouldn't criticize someone's English if your posts also have a number of errors. Don't shit on Hector.

On topic - OP, I think you had the exact same idea as Relic.

Start counting them, then, brah.

And I'm not shitting on anyone, it's funny such a "well" known person in the competitive community has such a poor level of English, regardless of where he lives or is born.

If you want another example, there's Stug, I thought he was Australian or whatever and at first it really looked like auto-correct fucked up his grammar but not anymore.
23 Aug 2016, 08:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Aug 2016, 07:11 AMFul4n0

No, I am not.

read again what I´ve quoted in my post....

Ah, found it! Sorry, found where you quoted! But we are not here to talk much about why the Schwerer has free AA or anything of the sort. If you want to talk about it, this post has basically all the ideas and solutions up for debate: https://www.coh2.org/topic/55636/schwerer-flak-truck-balance-ideas‎
23 Aug 2016, 08:42 AM

Why cant volks pick up weapons after upgrade? Its retarded

I suposse it due to same reason why a USF Ranger squad only have one slot empty after upgrading to thompsons instead of three slots.
23 Aug 2016, 08:45 AM

Ah, found it! Sorry, found where you quoted! But we are not here to talk much about why the Schwerer has free AA or anything of the sort. If you want to talk about it, this post has basically all the ideas and solutions up for debate: https://www.coh2.org/topic/55636/schwerer-flak-truck-balance-ideas‎

I know man, but supporting your opinion about the topic of this thread, based on what I quoted is plain worng, and thus, opinions about the topic being discussed here can´t be taken seriously if you have based your arguments in things like what I quoted....

if root is dead, the three is dead too.
23 Aug 2016, 10:06 AM

The thing is, you literally said this:

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Aug 2016, 15:40 PMFul4n0

USF officers and their abilities are "free" but OKW AA on its truck is not free.

Which in term of discussion, it has nothing to do with the topic I mentioned. I brought up an idea of moving some units/changing some units' roles in order to help OKW teching less risky and not being overrun by LVs rush or some other cheesy tactics due to the lack of tools to fight. I didn't said anything about the Schwerer or the USF's officers. Nee mentioned it while he was discussing about my FRP change (Change 1). You, however, i'm kinda confused.‎
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★