Login

russian armor

Quick Question!

19 Aug 2016, 17:07 PM

Hello me and my friend were playing a game of COH2 yesterday and we lost pretty badly, we looked at the overview of the game, he did about two times more damage 8000-9000 but only destroyed 15 units. I did something like 4500-5000 damage but I killed 30 units. We are trying to find out who did better and which one was more useful. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
19 Aug 2016, 17:27 PM

So it basically means his damage came from vehicles while your damage came from infantry.

Tbh these raw stats are pretty meaningless. You can deal double the amount of damage that your opponent does and still lose because in coh resources never run out so you can keep churning out units.
19 Aug 2016, 18:15 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Look at the replay not the stats page.
19 Aug 2016, 19:12 PM

Look at the replay not the stats page.
Yes but what does this usually mean?
19 Aug 2016, 20:07 PM

IT means your teammate damaged vehicles. You have to watch the replay to see if it was ghost damage, or if he actually killed any vehicle units.
19 Aug 2016, 20:50 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Yes but what does this usually mean?

It depends on the situation. It depends on how the fight devolved.
If you play with a sniper, you'll probably have high amount of kills but not necessarily damage done.
Same if the game goes to mid/late game and vehicles arrive. Any AT source puts lots of damage. You could be doing lots of damage and kills through indirect fire, but you might just been giving map control and putting pressure on your partner having to hold the line and cap the map.

Again, don't look at the stats page and watch the replay. If you don't understand what went wrong, you can always go to the stage office for others to give feedback on it.
20 Aug 2016, 10:57 AM

Here's a quite good idea of what high amounts of AT on one player does to his damage dealt

Even though I had only 100 more kills I also had some 100k more damage dealt, these stats don't mean shit on the long run
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★