Login

russian armor

OKW

5 Aug 2016, 13:43 PM

•  

Urgent! Help!
Noob OKW player is getting dehydrated by crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o(;_;o)

Seriously.
I always ALWAYS do my best at every single games.
I litreally put myself into the game!

and I always lose. ALWAYS '항상'

Would you help me...? o(;_;)o

=
What's in the replay:
 Noob OKW player is trying to fight against evil allies
 Oh look! It seems he is doing... not bad?
 !!!? He died!Σ(O_O;)
 ...Uhh, Nazi is the bad one anyway. right? so... Yay! He made it! +.゚(*´∀`)b゚+.゚

I'm always the one who bring the peace to the world
...by losing.
I'm a good person! ...not a good teammate though
5 Aug 2016, 19:41 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I will look on it tomorrow
5 Aug 2016, 20:13 PM

Holy crap that was painful to read.

Balance wise, OKW is at a slight disadvantage atm, But ill take a look too and give you feedback.
5 Aug 2016, 21:18 PM

Best solution: stop being a 3v3/4v4 pleb. Kappa

:jk:

Yeah, OKW is a bit worse now than OST with their useless side-techs.
5 Aug 2016, 22:58 PM

Oh man....

feeling mans pain over here.

Go Sturmpanther, go!
6 Aug 2016, 07:16 AM

Hey, we are trying to help you and be as polite as we want, but if you keep your post so biased and you think all is about balance and its not YOUR problem, then don´t expect serious response too
6 Aug 2016, 08:46 AM

Hey, we are trying to help you and be as polite as we want, but if you keep your post so biased and you think all is about balance and its not YOUR problem, then don´t expect serious response too

I've never blamed the balance.
I didn't even know which faction is stronger than others these days.
Why are you saying that I'm so biased?
Do you want me to stop people saying OKW is weak?
6 Aug 2016, 08:53 AM

Or should I say 'I know it's not about the balance. I know It's just because I'm not good at this game. I need tips. I'm ready to take the serious answers. I promise you I'm not going to be biased' ?
I don't know what to do when I'm criticized about what I haven't done.
Thankies a lot for being as polite as you want, by the way.

One more.
I've uploaded the replay on my previous thread, and also uploaded the replay on here too.
Yeah, I've uploaded same replay 2 times.
I wasn't trying to make the replay to be shown to more people,
but I just thought I had to upload the replay on the previous thread as well because there were people trying to help me.
I didn't know it could be considered as 'SPAMMING'. I'm terribly sorry about that. It won't happen never again.

...Still don't know what to do with being biased thing though
6 Aug 2016, 08:54 AM

I think people took the post past the equal sign out of context. I feel you weren't discussing the qualitative aspects of the factions, but rather character traits, "facing the evil allies" for instance. Around here, although cheeky it can easily be misconstrued as "calling them OP" or what have you, because; we get a lot of very poorly formed rants about faction balance which take a similar structure.

I apologize on behalf of fellow staff for any misunderstanding, and hope it does not deter you from taking a similar tone in future posts. I got a laugh out of it.

I went through it, but I'll reserve my feedback until after Sturmpather has his say, I presume we're going to be saying a lot of the same things, and maybe this way we can support each other and not be overwhelmed, because, fortunately, or unfortunately I suppose... there is quite a lot to talk about.

I wish you the best of luck on your journey towards improvement, and really hope we can get you going in the right direction. If you have any questions in the meantime, I'm sure we would be glad to help.
6 Aug 2016, 08:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Aug 2016, 08:46 AMSorang

I've never blamed the balance.
I didn't even know which faction is stronger than others these days.
Why are you saying that I'm so biased?
Do you want me to stop people saying OKW is weak?

Sorry I misunderstood it a litlle (actually a lot) bit. Sorry
6 Aug 2016, 09:05 AM

...Ughh, Yeah. I had to be more serious than that.
I was just too sad and angry. I was having problems with UKF's mortar... structure thing(?). I think I used puma better than my previous games. but I lost it because there were too many anti tank cannons...
I also lost my infanties because of the motar.
If I try to destroy enemy tanks with puma, Enemy infantries with anti tank harass me.
If I try to deal with infantries, I can't use my infantries because of the motars...
I tried to deal with enemy tanks with my... umm, what is the name of the tank... the thing you can get on 15 commander level. I think it was called tank destroyer or something.
but that tank was waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too slooooww...
My teammates told me we had to destroy enemy structures so I tried stuka but it didn't work. I tried commander skill atillery(?) on that area, tried to destroy them with my jagdtiger and tank destroyer, but there were too many anti tank guns...
Everytime enemy's aircraft appears, I had to retreat.
I literally didn't know what to do...
One of my teammate left the game, I surrendred. (☍﹏⁰)。
6 Aug 2016, 10:34 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Aug 2016, 13:43 PMSorang
  •  

Urgent! Help!
Noob OKW player is getting dehydrated by crying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o(;_;o)

Seriously.
I always ALWAYS do my best at every single games.
I litreally put myself into the game!

and I always lose. ALWAYS '항상'

Would you help me...? o(;_;)o

=
What's in the replay:
 Noob OKW player is trying to fight against evil allies
 Oh look! It seems he is doing... not bad?
 !!!? He died!Σ(O_O;)
 ...Uhh, Nazi is the bad one anyway. right? so... Yay! He made it! +.゚(*´∀`)b゚+.゚

I'm always the one who bring the peace to the world
...by losing.
I'm a good person! ...not a good teammate though

Well read this self again, then you know what all the people talk about here.
Its sound like you are a good player but you had no chance to win :)
6 Aug 2016, 11:12 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Oh man....

Go Sturmpanther, go!

There you go :)

First of all you are kind of new --> less experience in coh2 so ist clear, that you get in trouble. You have all in all 38 Games with OKW. Maybe you gonna try to play some USA and Soviet game as well. It helps to understand the game. Also you play random. Means mostly you have to carry the game.
Beside this all, I will give you now a full replay analyse. I hope I don’t strike you down with this :)

1. Build a Kübelwagen, if you can micro it! You can build this untis in almost every map.

2. Don't cap the first points near your base with your Sturmpio. Attack big points / attack enemies untis.

3. Your first Volks is standing afk in the cover. Use this unit to cap the middle Vp. While you are capping it, you can build sandback with this untis. Use this ability!

4. Min 2.40 You want to help in the south with yoru Sturmpio. --> Flank the Wickers-Mg and don't run frontal in it.

5. Tbh, I would not play North, middle and South with your units. It cost you a lot of microskill.

6. Min 5.10 You have 1200 Manpower!!! You built only 2 Volks in 5 min. No Go!

7. Min 7.42 You have a Luchs out. This unit is very late at the field. At this time enemies can have allready Stuart, AEC or paks on the field.

8. Min 9 your luch is death, because of the called reason from point 7. Your luchs deals only! 173 damage.

9. Built Sturmoffizier.He buffs your units alot, also from your teammates.

10.Min 10,19 you have your first anittank unit out. Thats way too late! Build earlier a raketenwerfer ( around min 5)

11. You lost a lot of manpower vs T70 because of Reason 10.

12. Your units need heal! A) Build it self B) ask your teamates for it. If you don't heal your troups, they will die faster --> a lot of manpower cost for your.

13. Min 18 you have 1500 manpower and 340 fuel! Do something! No Go!

14. Don't get a 2 and 3 Puma in lategame, when you lost your Puma allready. Tech up for Heal, T4-Flak etc

15. Take care, you only blobs. You click at all your units and then one right click on enemies. Mg, Arty, democharges can rape you easy!

16. Upgrade the engine from the Jagdtiger

17. Middle Vp, you lose almost your whole inf vs 2 Brit mortars

18. After 5 min afk, you use your Stuka the first time!

19. Min 31,30 Your Jagdtiger in the middle Vp. If you want to drive back--> use R/T for backdrive. You just clicked back so the JT turns around and showed his back to the enemies. No Go!

20. Min 31. Now you built T4-Flak in your base. A) thats late. B) You could put it at your own fuel for example. Also in this game I think to go now for T4 was not needed.

21. Min 34/35. Your first try to attack the south, where the 2 Brit mortars are. Good idea, but you only attacked with your JasdgtpanzerIv alone. Use Inf and Tanks together. Your JasdgtpanzerIv died almost alone there.

Short version:

Use your manpower and fuel!
Attack together with inf and tanks
Use drive back
Attack earlier brit mortar in the south with your whole army. With puma+ Stuka and Inf. Or Build ISG!
Also in the lategame the Jagdtiger could easy kill the mortarpits.

Hope I could help you :)
6 Aug 2016, 14:45 PM

Awww!! Thankies a lot for the tips!! (*´ ワ `*)"
I'll try hard to do remember the tips and to do better on next game!
If I upload another replay later, should I upload it on here? or should I make a new thread for it?

6 Aug 2016, 14:49 PM

The reason why I built only 2 volks were that I thought I had to save money for panzerfusilers...
I'll try to build 2volks, 1kubel untill I get 2cp.
Does it sound better? o_o
6 Aug 2016, 15:34 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Aug 2016, 14:45 PMSorang
Awww!! Thankies a lot for the tips!! (*´ ワ `*)"
I'll try hard to do remember the tips and to do better on next game!
If I upload another replay later, should I upload it on here? or should I make a new thread for it?

make another thread, 8)

and remember; 1 replay at any one time
6 Aug 2016, 15:54 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Aug 2016, 14:49 PMSorang
The reason why I built only 2 volks were that I thought I had to save money for panzerfusilers...
I'll try to build 2volks, 1kubel untill I get 2cp.
Does it sound better? o_o

also build faster your mech truck or heal truck. And then you can go for raktenwerfer, ISG, 1 mg. if you still have too much manpower. But use it!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★