Login

russian armor

2v2 Double Wehr v Double UKF

4 Aug 2016, 05:13 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Hey coh2.org peeps, I'm wondering if you all could take a look at this replay. My friend and I are playing 2v2s more this week and we really had some struggles this game.

I believe the main issue was
1) our squad preservation
2) Mortar pits

I think I lost 15 infantry squads in this 30-40 minute game which is absolutely absurd. I think I could've incorporated a sniper into my build, or rebuilt a mortar mid game, or something. I just don't know what I could've done to push into the middle more, or if we should've pushed north into the vp.

My buddy said that he didn't harass it much and when he tried to push mid-late game, He was up against some absurdly entrenched position 2/ 4 vickers and mines everywhere.

Rough remembering of our ranks is in the replay link. We were around 1,100, so we're not complete scrubs (although w/ other friends I've been placed in the top lower 100s...)
4 Aug 2016, 19:05 PM

Double ost vs double UKF? You both should start directly with one or two snipers cuz inf section and vickers can do nothing against it --> you should win early game very very easy. Just dont forget a nearby gren who can faust an UC that wants to kill the snip

But in case both of your sniper micro skills are horrible, you are kinda doomed :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★