Login

russian armor

New Relic Tourney: War Paint Championship Series

3 Aug 2016, 09:37 AM

it's for casters not players, so... Garden logic

If this milestone (Milestone 5) is achieved by September 4th, 2016, the remaining 2 competitors in the tournament will receive a paid trip to Vancouver, BC, Canada to compete in the Grand Finals at Relic Entertainment’s studio.
3 Aug 2016, 09:54 AM

sorry, i've read only milestone 6 :snfBarton:
4 Aug 2016, 09:21 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

If they reach the 5th milestone and bring the finalists to Vancouver, did they take into account that some players may need to apply for a visa? I'm pretty sure Russian and Polish citizens can't enter Canada without a Visa, and that's already 4 of the best ESL performers in Jove, Noggano, Barton and Price.

Yes. The Relic stream yesterday confirmed that if necessary, the last milestone might have to be delayed by approximately 4 weeks.
4 Aug 2016, 09:46 AM

Yes. The Relic stream yesterday confirmed that if necessary, the last milestone might have to be delayed by approximately 4 weeks.

and that's the time where next semester starts :snfBarton:
4 Aug 2016, 09:52 AM

yeah its truely exciting, maybe newcomer will win this tournement :D?
4 Aug 2016, 14:48 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

and that's the time where next semester starts :snfBarton:

As they would probably fly you out on Friday, make you play on Saturday and fly you home on Sunday or Monday, that means you have lost one weekend otherwise devoted to propping up a bar, or going at it hammer and tongs with your BFF/GFF, depending on your inclination.

Don't tell me you would devote the weekend to studying and the church, bcs I won't believe you. :snfBarton:
4 Aug 2016, 14:54 PM

As they would probably fly you out on Friday, make you play on Saturday and fly you home on Sunday or Monday, that means you have lost one weekend otherwise devoted to propping up a bar, or going at it hammer and tongs with your BFF/GFF, depending on your inclination.

Don't tell me you would devote the weekend to studying and the church, bcs I won't believe you. :snfBarton:

yea, flight to vancouver (from Poland) is about 12 hours, count in jet lag and few hours later we were supposed to play finals, garden logic :snfBarton:
4 Aug 2016, 14:59 PM
Senior Caster Badge

I wouldn't be too worried about it if I was you Barton :luvDerp:
4 Aug 2016, 15:08 PM
Senior Referee Badge

I wouldn't be too worried about it if I was you Barton :luvDerp:

GG WP :rofl:
5 Aug 2016, 13:41 PM

Does Relic plan to add anymore skins from the workshop soon ? I think another influx would be great as there is some good stuff
5 Aug 2016, 18:21 PM

They are going to add the recent Valkyria skin competition winners next week or so. I wonder if they will also use them to finance the tournament. I hope they do. They look amazing. A lot of people are going to buy them.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 19
unknown 4
unknown 5
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %