Login

russian armor

Relic. Every USF player knows how to right click USF mortar

20 Jul 2016, 08:46 AM

Relic. Every USF player below 200 knows how to right click USF mortar to get home missile in fog of war
20 Jul 2016, 09:13 AM

Yeah, this mortar is a bit game breaking. Every game has at least one USF player spamming mortars on the allied side(unless 1v1, ofc. Though I played 5 games and most of them were against USF mortars) The mortar is the reason why I stopped playing USF until it's fixed. It's just too ridiculously accurate and fast. Winning with it does not feel rewarding.....

It's funny how the allies are now the camping factions and axis is the one who is supposed to flank. :D
20 Jul 2016, 10:45 AM

The mortar is the reason why I stopped playing USF until it's fixed.

why dont you simply keep playing USF while you are simply not using the mortar..?
20 Jul 2016, 10:46 AM

why dont you simply keep playing USF while you are simply not using the mortar..?

Yeah, that works too.
20 Jul 2016, 11:09 AM

My maxim crews usually get killed by 2 (two) GrW34 shots while started packing to retreat after first one. I'm not defending USF mortar, but it's not a novelty, for allies it is though.
20 Jul 2016, 11:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jul 2016, 11:09 AMHater
My maxim crews usually get killed by 2 (two) GrW34 shots while started packing to retreat after first one. I'm not defending USF mortar, but it's not a novelty, for allies it is though.

So its cool for usf to have best mainline inf and best mortar/indirect in t0 (+ one of the most versatile Pios due weapon racks and 5th man)?:guyokay:
20 Jul 2016, 17:30 PM

The mortar still maphax?

Haven't played much in the last few weeks due to work, but I haven't had any desire to play the game as long as the mortar was still bugged.
20 Jul 2016, 17:35 PM
Patrion 27

Don't worry guys. It will be fixed "early this week." :snfPeter:
20 Jul 2016, 18:14 PM

+1
That's what i am doing. Did not use the mortar once!
20 Jul 2016, 18:29 PM

I had 2 opponents dropquit on me after I stole 1-2 of their mortars. Literally drop as soon as the first Rifle squad gets wiped by the pilfered mortar. Not so sweet when the OP ball is in the other court.
Felt good
20 Jul 2016, 18:42 PM

Not so sweet when the OP ball is in the other court.

awesome quote!
20 Jul 2016, 19:34 PM

I tell you the story. A funny one.

"Once upon a time I played against USF player on kholodny winter. Ofcourse he went double mortar "strat" destroyed all houses on my side and then started to wreak havoc on me with rifles mortars and stuart. Then I bought luchs, lured stuart onto mine and killed it. From there it was balanced match until my oswind at 8cp came and killed both mortar crews. I manned them with JLI afterwards. Then he ragequited becuase OKW is OP and should be balanced :D"
20 Jul 2016, 20:39 PM

The Usaf moarter is really good, needs adjustment and frustrating to play against, however its not the reason why you lose games, its you.

Its no difference then the countless OP items that Axis faction have gotten over the patches, what ya do is you adapt and hope relic recognize it as a problem so they can fix it.
20 Jul 2016, 20:53 PM

The only "OP" thing is the tracking ability, everything else is fine.

USF mortar does a lot of damage but barely kills anything at max range, and the crew is super flimsy, it dies easily even on retreat, unlike axis team weapons that just never dies.
20 Jul 2016, 20:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jul 2016, 20:53 PMzerocoh

USF mortar does a lot of damage but barely kills anything at max range, and the crew is super flimsy, it dies easily even on retreat, unlike axis team weapons that just never dies.

coh2.org. You come for the discussion but you stay for the laughs.
20 Jul 2016, 20:58 PM

coh2.org. You come for the discussion but you stay for the laughs.

The truth is too hard to swallow huh?
21 Jul 2016, 04:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jul 2016, 20:53 PMzerocoh

Let skip the chatter and get straight to stats

USF mortar has the fastest RoF, one shot / 2.4 second, same as Soviet one, Ostheer one is one shot / 4 seconds
Best accuracy and scatter, Ostheer Mortar scatter is 3 times bigger than USF (Ostheer one is second-best).
USF mortar can be build in T0 without any tech limit, Soviet/Ostheer/UKF one needs T2 to build.

The only thing Ostheer Mortar is better at than USF one, is penetration, which is almost useless for mortar.

So tell me, you still think Ostheer one is more op than USF one?
21 Jul 2016, 04:11 AM

Don't all weapon teams suffer a 1.5 accuracy? wth is that tard talking about?
21 Jul 2016, 04:20 AM

Don't all weapon teams suffer a 1.5 accuracy? wth is that tard talking about?

Only MG team suffer from 150% received accuracy
21 Jul 2016, 07:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jul 2016, 04:09 AMHikuran
Let skip the chatter and get straight to stats

USF mortar has the fastest RoF, one shot / 2.4 second, same as Soviet one, Ostheer one is one shot / 4 seconds
Best accuracy and scatter, Ostheer Mortar scatter is 3 times bigger than USF (Ostheer one is second-best).
USF mortar can be build in T0 without any tech limit, Soviet/Ostheer/UKF one needs T2 to build.

Your stats aren't correct.

I can't see anything that excuses the current USF mortar though, and still waiting for a fix..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★