Login

russian armor

su-85 needs high pop cost

23 Jul 2016, 08:52 AM

jackson, firefly, and the jagdpanzer are all 14 pop. If you're going to lower the pop on the jagdpanzer4 you need to lower the pop on the jackson and firefly as well.
I dunno, in my experience both the Jackson and Firefly have a bigger impact on the battlefield than the SU-85 and Jagdpanzer. The turrets help, for a start, and the 200 damage is huge.
23 Jul 2016, 09:04 AM

I dunno, in my experience both the Jackson and Firefly have a bigger impact on the battlefield than the SU-85 and Jagdpanzer. The turrets help, for a start, and the 200 damage is huge.

the jagdpanzer4 counter the jackson and firefly. The jagdpanzer will win any slug fight against the western TD, and neither TD are are good at flanking despite their turrets.
23 Jul 2016, 09:43 AM

There is no Point to Increase the Pop of the SU-85,the change of role and accuraqcy buff was needed as it was a really bad TD tank cause it had awful long range accuracy(for some reason we dont know),also it was nerfed hard vs mediums(it still is a danger but now its not a Machine Gun AT).

right now i find it ok considering the tanks your comparing it to are more powerful then it.

The Jackson is a Firefly Clone From the Original COH with more speed but less dirability,it does 200 damage(240 with special shells) and has high penetration,its more effective vs medium thanks to the speed(Panther still destroys it)

The Firefly is pretty much a 17 Pounder on a Tank(with less damage and penetration)still any tank fears it duo to its damage and Huge penetration.

The Jagdpanzer 4 is a SU-85 at this point but better.

Again i dont get it,the SU-85 also got a price increase so whats the problem that it needs more Pop?
23 Jul 2016, 14:34 PM

There is no Point to Increase the Pop of the SU-85,the change of role and accuraqcy buff was needed as it was a really bad TD tank cause it had awful long range accuracy(for some reason we dont know),also it was nerfed hard vs mediums(it still is a danger but now its not a Machine Gun AT).

right now i find it ok considering the tanks your comparing it to are more powerful then it.

The Jackson is a Firefly Clone From the Original COH with more speed but less dirability,it does 200 damage(240 with special shells) and has high penetration,its more effective vs medium thanks to the speed(Panther still destroys it)

The Firefly is pretty much a 17 Pounder on a Tank(with less damage and penetration)still any tank fears it duo to its damage and Huge penetration.

The Jagdpanzer 4 is a SU-85 at this point but better.

Again i dont get it,the SU-85 also got a price increase so whats the problem that it needs more Pop?
lol if it wasn't for the broken. Camo no one would use it
Look at the stats it has less pen than su 85 and can't self spot
23 Jul 2016, 14:39 PM

the jagdpanzer4 counter the jackson and firefly. The jagdpanzer will win any slug fight against the western TD, and neither TD are are good at flanking despite their turrets.
the turret on the firefly and Jackson is not made to flank , is made to not be flanked after all they have no armor
23 Jul 2016, 21:37 PM

M36s do 200 damage?
I guess then HVAP makes it do 240... I hate Math.
24 Jul 2016, 15:11 PM

lol if it wasn't for the broken. Camo no one would use it
Look at the stats it has less pen than su 85 and can't self spot

Vet 2 gives it 60 frontal sight with no moving penatly.
24 Jul 2016, 15:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jul 2016, 15:11 PMNEVEC

Vet 2 gives it 60 frontal sight with no moving penatly.
at vet 2 other get pen or damage and you know it has come vision so flaking if its unsupported is really easy it has litteraly wrost stats than old su 85 if it want for camo it would be worth 100 fuel on tier 3
24 Jul 2016, 15:38 PM

at vet 2 other get pen or damage and you know it has come vision so flaking if its unsupported is really easy it has litteraly wrost stats than old su 85 if it want for camo it would be worth 100 fuel on tier 3

At vet 2 jagdpanzer receives 800 hp and better armor, add to this reduced target size and cloak and you will have most durable, self spotting and accurate td.
24 Jul 2016, 15:44 PM

JP IV is currently they best TD in game.

Anyone who thinks a way different shouldn't be taken seriously.
24 Jul 2016, 19:19 PM

camo is broken just that
it should not cost 130 fuel
25 Jul 2016, 03:41 AM

combine with HEAT shells for hilarious results
29 Jul 2016, 18:44 PM

combine with HEAT shells for hilarious results

Add command panther mark target in 2v2s and you can leave T34s/E8s/Comets with just a sliver of HP left after one shot.
29 Jul 2016, 19:17 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Add command panther mark target in 2v2s and you can leave T34s/E8s/Comets with just a sliver of HP left after one shot.

zomg u noob wheres your ATGs
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS