Login

russian armor

Forum Moderation, repeat topics

18 Jul 2013, 18:10 PM

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if we could get some moderation to clean up the board a bit. It'd be nice if someone could promote some good topics of conversation rather than "DA GAME IS RUINED I R SO SMERT HERE IS MY DURR IDEAS NEVAR PLAY COH AGAIN111!!!!1"

I don't mean moderation as bad as gamereplays... you cannot express your opinion without getting insta-moderated there, but these topics are just a waste of time and are becoming constantly bumped and repeated every day. While I respected these players opinions at some point in time, I don't think anyone is patient enough to wait for these players to simply drop out of the playerbase. The constant negativity is ruining any creative, positive, and pleasant discussion. Some people actually really like this game :)

Sorry if this seems rude, but I've just had enough bullshit topics. Thanks.
18 Jul 2013, 18:29 PM

I thought my new topic was a welcome addition, however, it was quickly locked and shut down by TPTB.
18 Jul 2013, 18:30 PM

Agreed. I don't have a problem with someone criticizing the game, but when we already have 38 other threads of that, I'm tired of seeing that shit.
18 Jul 2013, 19:19 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

On an added note, things like
FIX THIS, RELIC PLS READ in the title are really annoying
20 Jul 2013, 23:11 PM

I agree, i mean if your going to create a topic when you already see something similar well, just comment on that one :D i guess when people create threads they feel special ^^
21 Jul 2013, 06:03 AM

Permanently Banned
I think we are ok for now. Discussion quality is orders of magnitude better than on official site.

Dont post in whine threads and they will quickly fall off the Central forum hub listing into oblivion.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★