Login

russian armor

Patch 23 June results

• This thread is locked
23 Jun 2016, 22:01 PM

Sturm pioneers can't upgrade sweeper if they have sherck while Royal and re can have everything
Usf mortar don't require tech and is much better than ost and su
Healing can only be achieved for okw by going tier 1 just let okw upgrade medic at HQ too after a tier
Cromwell still crush easy not even a nerf to rotation rate (38 , m4 is 34) and can crush with no acceleration
Tulip stun instead of just blinding
Pupchen still lose from the front to m4 heat shell
Panzer sherck cost too much on sturm
Cal 50 pen ability need to deal more damage
B4 pop cap still 30
Mg bugged and can't fire on some tank and light vehicle
Might need to recheck vet for lfh cruzz said some are not working
Need to change stg to more cost but more effective
On positive note:
More variable usf opening
Su have decent ai tank (if mg fire )
Finally su85 has more pen than su 76
Goodbye volks blob finally
Cal 50 finally has a role
Ost feels less clunky with tech cost buff and brumbar buff
23 Jun 2016, 22:06 PM

Tulip stun instead of just blinding

Developer Comments: We felt the reload on the main gun was hurting the unit's performance and the Tulip Rocket ability's role was redundant with the tank's main gun. To compensate for this we have reduced the reload time on the main gun and changed the role of the Tulip Rocket to be a temporary snare.

Reload from 10 seconds to 8.
Tulip Rockets now deal 120 damage from 240.
Tulips now cause a blind critical on penetration and stuns the tank for 2.5 seconds. (Vehicle LOS reduced to 0 for 8 seconds)
Tulip Rocket ability cost from 100 to 80.
Tulip Recharge time from 120 to 80.

Read patch notes?

Pupchen still lose from the front to m4 heat shell

And Zis loses to panther frontally.
Single AT gun will never 100% hardcounter tanks, you should know that by now.

23 Jun 2016, 22:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2016, 22:06 PMKatitof

Developer Comments: We felt the reload on the main gun was hurting the unit's performance and the Tulip Rocket ability's role was redundant with the tank's main gun. To compensate for this we have reduced the reload time on the main gun and changed the role of the Tulip Rocket to be a temporary snare.

Reload from 10 seconds to 8.
Tulip Rockets now deal 120 damage from 240.
Tulips now cause a blind critical on penetration and stuns the tank for 2.5 seconds. (Vehicle LOS reduced to 0 for 8 seconds)
Tulip Rocket ability cost from 100 to 80.
Tulip Recharge time from 120 to 80.

Read patch notes?

And Zis loses to panther frontally.
Single AT gun will never 100% hardcounter tanks, you should know that by now.

2 difference you can acutually run from panther, pupchen get 1 shoted by m4
Btw tulip is my opinion like some other ,stun is really long if you get hit by both
23 Jun 2016, 23:09 PM

Conclusion of thread

Wine and Cheese
23 Jun 2016, 23:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2016, 23:09 PMGenObi
Conclusion of thread

Wine and Cheese
ok tell me one reson why sp can't have sweeper and why usf mortar is the best in the game cheap and tier 1
And we're are the other bug fixes?
23 Jun 2016, 23:21 PM

Same reason why upgrading flamers for rears or royal engiees locks out sweepers, its a weapons upgrade.

The whole USAF is subjective, but it sounds like a personal problem.

Fixes well be coming along, try to resist the urge of spaming wine and cheese threads or comments.
23 Jun 2016, 23:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2016, 23:21 PMGenObi
Same reason why upgrading flamers for rears or royal engiees locks out sweepers, its a weapons upgrade.

The whole USAF is subjective, but it sounds like a personal problem.

Fixes well be coming along, try to resist the urge of spaming wine and cheese threads or comments.
ok why can they have bren and piat or zook and bar with sweeper ?
23 Jun 2016, 23:30 PM

Because Axis op and needs nerfs man :snfPeter:
23 Jun 2016, 23:31 PM

Same reason why a free tier 0 engineer squad gets to be equiped with 4 STG 44's and a sweeper. Making somewhat viable in a combat role.
23 Jun 2016, 23:44 PM

Simple, Minesweepers don't take up weapon slots. A Pioneer squad upgraded with a Minesweeper should be able to pick up two weapons just like REs or RoyEs if you can find two weapons to pick up. An easy fix would be to make Minesweepers take up two weapon slots.

If you want to see something completely OP, try upgrading a Royal Engineer squad with the Mobile Assault flamethrower, Heavy Engineers, and then two of your choice of Brens and PIATs. Since neither the flamethrower or the Heavy Engineer LMG take up weapon slots, you can have a squad with four weapons at the same time. :D
aaa
23 Jun 2016, 23:50 PM

another noob refuses to admit that he has no skill and start to shit instead.
23 Jun 2016, 23:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2016, 23:50 PMaaa
another noob refuses to admit that he has no skill and start to shit instead.
dude the problem is I'm wining with no effort has usf rifle> mortar> rifle >rifle go tier of your choice (tier 1 if you want more early and mg) get some tanks use m4 to flank as right now they can pen with ease the rear of heavy tank and...... Oh wait is aaa weren't you banned
Can mod inv his post or was there an add on that did dat for you ?
23 Jun 2016, 23:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2016, 23:44 PMSvanh

Simple, Minesweepers don't take up weapon slots. A Pioneer squad upgraded with a Minesweeper should be able to pick up two weapons just like REs or RoyEs if you can find two weapons to pick up. An easy fix would be to make Minesweepers take up two weapon slots.

If you want to see something completely OP, try upgrading a Royal Engineer squad with the Mobile Assault flamethrower, Heavy Engineers, and then two of your choice of Brens and PIATs. Since neither the flamethrower or the Heavy Engineer LMG take up weapon slots, you can have a squad with four weapons at the same time. :D
yea I know but is ok to have sweeper and only 1 weapon but sp got it backwards and can only get 1 upgrade
24 Jun 2016, 00:00 AM

Honestly man your trying to hard to find imbalances to justify a stance that very few share.

Bugs? Yes we go throught this every patch and will be fix.

As for the patch its been tested not only by fellow top players but was release to the general public for testing.

Results: Wide spread praise with a few tweaks here and there.

Mirageflg did a great job and its finally adressing a lot of issues and finally fixing the okw.

You where given a chance to express your opinion in a open survey, sadly not enough shared your opinion (thats a shocker) and the patch was finalize.

Sorry bust your bubble

But i got whine and cheese for you
24 Jun 2016, 00:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2016, 00:00 AMGenObi
Honestly man your trying to hard to find imbalances to justify a stance that very few share.

Bugs? Yes we go throught this every patch and will be fix.

As for the patch its been tested not only by fellow top players but was release to the general public for testing.

Results: Wide spread praise with a few tweaks here and there.

Mirageflg did a great job and its finally adressing a lot of issues and finally fixing the okw.

You where given a chance to express your opinion in a open survey, sadly not enough shared your opinion (thats a shocker) and the patch was finalize.

Sorry bust your bubble

But i got whine and cheese for you
I participated the survey and I was ok with the preview mod that removed crush let sturm use sweeper KT costed less
24 Jun 2016, 00:30 AM

I participated the survey and I was ok with the preview mod that removed crush let sturm use sweeper KT costed less

Well thats all fine and well but they made it perfectly clear that it was a large patch, they told you what was being change and the community was going to test and ultimately see what would be the final patch.

Like i said most agree this was a stwp right direction. Its done, adjust, adapt and survive. Must of us have been doing ever since the Super strum patch, Kong Kubel patch, Super KT shreck blobs patch etc etc etc
24 Jun 2016, 00:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2016, 00:30 AMGenObi

Well thats all fine and well but they made it perfectly clear that it was a large patch, they told you what was being change and the community was going to test and ultimately see what would be the final patch.

Like i said most agree this was a stwp right direction. Its done, adjust, adapt and survive. Must of us have been doing ever since the Super strum patch, Kong Kubel patch, Super KT shreck blobs patch etc etc etc
ahaha "most of us" well you just played yourself fan boy that just means you only play ally (mostly usf) and btw the super stun patch what ?
If you need an explanation why do you set us as only ally ?
Now go play the other half of the game or maybe the other 2/5
24 Jun 2016, 00:43 AM

ahaha "most of us" well you just played yourself fan boy that just means you only play ally (mostly usf) and btw the super stun patch what ?
If you need an explanation why do you set us as only ally ?
Now go play the other half of the game or maybe the other 2/5

Still waiting on that playcard

Normally if you accuse someone of "fanboy" you usally have your own playcard ready

Now you wouldnt want to look like a liar or fool now do we?
24 Jun 2016, 00:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Jun 2016, 00:43 AMGenObi

Still waiting on that playcard

Normally if you accuse someone of "fanboy" you usally have your own playcard ready

Now you wouldnt want to look like a liar or fool now do we?
liar or foul? did I ever say I'm too ten I admit I'm not top player I'm avarge maybe a bit less my favorite faction are okw> ukf>ost=usf then Soviet but I don't really play them much cause it trigger my ptds from Dota 2 and csgo bbbrrrr cyka bliata all day in chat and team speak bbbrrrr still having nightmares
I can say I never blobed volks most of the time I go break trought and use pf instead and use 1-2 puma till JT
With ukf I never simcity just no fun I like the officer thought always like to mix commando and Royal
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 13
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment