russian armor

June 21st Balance update

PAGES (19)down
21 Jun 2016, 18:40 PM
Donator 11

what time does the patch go live?
21 Jun 2016, 18:44 PM
Patrion 14

Open the game: there is a ticker that shows the remaining time.
21 Jun 2016, 18:49 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jun 2016, 18:44 PMSikko
Open the game: there is a ticker that shows the remaining time.

merci
21 Jun 2016, 19:20 PM
21 Jun 2016, 20:04 PM

No more shrecks, no more ded shermans! :)
21 Jun 2016, 20:18 PM

No more shrecks, no more ded shermans! :)

That's nice but so sad rakketen it's so lame..it should be 250MP maximum.Now the question is"would anyone build obers(they were not very used also because they are overpriced)
21 Jun 2016, 20:23 PM

Personally I don't agree many of Miragefla's changes even if I respect his effort. I see a lot of flawed changes in Mirage's mod and I am worried seeing it going into the vanilla game.
agreed. Bs how they didnt adjust the changes more. They shoulda just changed the balance by asking a huge poll
22 Jun 2016, 00:40 AM

I'm really scared of how powerful the American 50 cal is gonna be
22 Jun 2016, 01:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 00:40 AMnateums
I'm really scared of how powerful the American 50 cal is gonna be

Its still not very good, the penetration is great for Kubels and light vehicles but it still isnt worth it for the USF play style, I know it hasnt been long since the patch but I have yet to see one made even though I made sure to keep an eye out for them because I wanted to see how they preform.
22 Jun 2016, 04:54 AM

About the .50 cal, the patch said:
"Bonus penetration against specific vehicles to ensure the .50cal can harm these vehicles, but not burst down other light vehicles immediately."
Anybody knows which vehicles get specific penetration increase?
22 Jun 2016, 07:33 AM

About the .50 cal, the patch said:
"Bonus penetration against specific vehicles to ensure the .50cal can harm these vehicles, but not burst down other light vehicles immediately."
Anybody knows which vehicles get specific penetration increase?

None, .50 cal got buffed pen so it actually can be a threat to all halftrucks and 222/kubel/puma.
22 Jun 2016, 08:08 AM

OKW actually feels like it's supposed to feel to feel like,possible USF strategies multiplied by 10. Soviets vs Ost is roughly the same, slightly better T34/76, Penals into Guards slightly better. Sandbags for Grens feels cool, too.

As USF buffed 50 + buffed major arty means double .50 cals into fast Sherman means you can counter lights + troops, and rush a tank fast. You don't need to worry about Shwerer, buffed major arty + any commander arty sinks a Shwerer, solo takes it to 45% HP. Self spotting Jackson and efficient HMC makes combined arms tank groups pretty fricken good. Oh, and the mortar is a godsend.

OKW plays like they should, specialized units that seize initiative early game and get pushed back slowly as they vet up an increasingly elite army. Stock mg34 is great. Volks are great. Shrek Sturms are great. Really only issues I have are the redundant Flak track/ IR track, and Obers being "meh."
22 Jun 2016, 09:24 AM

Im after few OKW games and it feels really, really awesome.

STGs Volks are very useful in terms of AI.
No more ultimate Volks blob with insta retreat.
Combined arms. You have to keep your light vehicles or raketen close to volks.
Plenty of new strats.

Really good changes.
22 Jun 2016, 14:46 PM

Plenty of new strats.

Really good changes.

I think your fanboyness feeds on the pain of OKW.

I just ran a handful of tests in cheat mod and volks with stg upgrade can barely 1v1 a cons squad long range. I have no idea what you guys are talking about when you claim that the stgs are a good upgrade. Maybe is the whole squad got stgs or the stg profile was like the SPs. Stgs =/= an LMG, why are there only 2 in the package?

I agreed that schreck blobing was a problem, I suggested to tie schrecks to the a mount of trucks set up to curb the blobbing. But as it stands now, getting caught with your AT out of position is GG and the stg package is hardly an upgrade.
22 Jun 2016, 14:54 PM

Plenty of new strats.

Really good changes.

Yeah ! and you loose Volks panzerfaust at Vet 4, and your game crash when you recrew usf mortar with Spio, great patch
22 Jun 2016, 14:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 14:54 PMBlalord

Yeah ! and you loose Volks panzerfaust at Vet 4, and your game crash when you recrew usf mortar with Spio, great patch

That's a bug, not intedned feature so you can't whine about it.
22 Jun 2016, 15:02 PM

You can if your losing games over it. It's just ok for you because the bug is in the favor of your beloved allies.
22 Jun 2016, 15:03 PM

Well, its in game right now, so i dont see how you can appreciate okw games right now :P
22 Jun 2016, 15:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 14:46 PMsinthe

Irony is to be discovered shortly :snfPeter:

I just ran a handful of tests in cheat mod and volks with stg upgrade can barely 1v1 a cons squad long range.

That is very surprising, considering the fact that volks effortelessly BEAT cons on long range with no upgrades and StGs increase DPS at ALL ranges. :romeoHairDay:

I have no idea what you guys are talking about when you claim that the stgs are a good upgrade. Maybe is the whole squad got stgs or the stg profile was like the SPs. Stgs =/= an LMG, why are there only 2 in the package?

Oh I don't know, maybe because the DPS change is 35%(close), 30%(mid), and 11%(far)?
Volks StGs are completely new weapon with completely new weapon profile. :romeoMug:

I agreed that schreck blobing was a problem, I suggested to tie schrecks to the a mount of trucks set up to curb the blobbing. But as it stands now, getting caught with your AT out of position is GG and the stg package is hardly an upgrade.

Hard limits are never an option unless we talk special units(aura units) or 200+ fuel armor.

And guess what? This is how soviets, ost, british and for the most part USF always played!
I'm sorry OKW is no longer treated like the special snowflake it was, but freebie upgrades and a-move blobs are no more. Watch your shit, place the mines, position correctly, you know, LIKE EVERY OTHER ARMY IN THE GAME! :romeoHype:
22 Jun 2016, 15:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2016, 14:46 PMsinthe

I just ran a handful of tests in cheat mod and volks with stg upgrade can barely 1v1 a cons squad long range. I have no idea what you guys are talking about when you claim that the stgs are a good upgrade. Maybe is the whole squad got stgs or the stg profile was like the SPs. Stgs =/= an LMG, why are there only 2 in the package?

It's not a huge difference in stg package but they are quite potent.Now why would i get obersoldaten?i'm batter with 2 volks squad than 1 ober squad.Rakketen it's a joke,it's get supressed,miss a lot,aim slow,and quite expensive for it's survivability.Why should i play with OStheer now that i have OKW full with stg 44?better panther and stuka?for mg42,pak and pz grens with shres and MAYBE Brummbar?Ostheer should get the mortar un-nerfed to fire faster and panzerwerfer un-nerf it and just make mortars do bonus damage vs emplacements or flame weapons/grenade(a bigger bonus)now allies fanboys no skill,sim city button win will say volks will A move into emplacements...wrong you have vickers.Please don't cry that enemies put at least 500MP vs your emplacement or 200 munition to destroy your emplacement.Well my pak 43,bunker,flak UP emplacement,lefh18 can be killed by one molotov,grenade,satchel charge that cost much less than that 200 munition that Ostheer/OKW guy put in your emplacement which can negate it's destruction with brace.Or should I say that 1 engineer guy with flames kill 4 times faster okw/ostheer above emplacements that one single british emplacement.In 2vs2 and above that time to destroy an emplacement rise so much that you will lose a lot of VP/fuel and that's the big problem.It slap you in the face even if you throw all your army in that stupid bofors to take out just to have 50-50 fuel control.
PAGES (19)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS