Login

russian armor

OKW base flaks

14 Jun 2016, 15:42 PM

I know it's probably been said several times before but...

Why the hell does OKW even have flak emplacements on base? Why the special treatment for the special snowflake?
14 Jun 2016, 17:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2016, 15:42 PMWaffaru
I know it's probably been said several times before but...

Why the hell does OKW even have flak emplacements on base? Why the special treatment for the special snowflake?

Because they don't have AT snare and it was needed to prevent light vehicle base rushes.

Apparently it wasn't a problem when brits got into the game without homing missiles on mainline infantry and T0 AT gun.
14 Jun 2016, 17:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2016, 17:42 PMKatitof

Because they don't have AT snare and it was needed to prevent light vehicle base rushes.

Apparently it wasn't a problem when brits got into the game without homing missiles on mainline infantry and T0 AT gun.

Exactly! Weird, right? I wish we had flack AA emplacements on base that would punch a hole through light vehicles that rush base. Alternatively, I wish I could do the same.
14 Jun 2016, 18:36 PM

Imagine the rage if Brits had base flaks which could bring down Stuka loiter or supply planes (which happen to be immortal :luvDerp: ) :hansGASM:
14 Jun 2016, 19:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2016, 14:24 PMKatitof

Let me answer you with a direct quote, since your ability to comprehend written texts seem to match the ability of Vegeta to beat any main villain without Gokus aid.

At least Vegeta had the sanity to sacrifice himself for the greater good, something that would suit you quite nicely if you ask me.
14 Jun 2016, 20:18 PM

At least Vegeta had the sanity to sacrifice himself for the greater good, something that would suit you quite nicely if you ask me.

He had sanity, you don't.

Will you finally explain why OKW should have benefits while all the reasons the benefits existed are out of the game and brits with exactly same disadvantage can go without flak-like shit at their base or will you keep dodging that question with more random bullshit?
14 Jun 2016, 20:36 PM

What if the flaks stayed there to make OKW more unique, but got a drawback to balance out their advantages? For instance, they could start off abandoned and have a gun destroyed critical and require recrewing and repairs before use. That way, OKW would pay for the added fire power.
14 Jun 2016, 20:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2016, 20:18 PMKatitof

He had sanity, you don't.

Will you finally explain why OKW should have benefits while all the reasons the benefits existed are out of the game and brits with exactly same disadvantage can go without flak-like shit at their base or will you keep dodging that question with more random bullshit?

I am fine with OKW base flaks not being able to shoot down aircraft, but they should be buffed when losing their aa ability. They can't hit or kill shit.
14 Jun 2016, 20:39 PM

Like UKF free non stop recon on command vehicle? lol

Thats not the answer, thats a dodge, and pretty weak one on top of it because of uhu.

Just go play in some sandbox with other kids if you are not able to form a coherent argument to support your opinion.
14 Jun 2016, 20:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jun 2016, 20:39 PMKatitof

Thats not the answer, thats a dodge, and pretty weak one on top of it because of uhu.

Just go play in some sandbox with other kids if you are not able to form a coherent argument to support your opinion.

I already altered the comment. Like you do yourself.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★