Login

russian armor

Germans much easier to play as Allies/Usf/Soviets

8 Jun 2016, 20:25 PM

Good day,

Allies are much harder to play and much more micromanagement is needed. That is a real problem, u need to be a multitasking king.
Why that u will ask me?
Okay, here is an answer: U must lead many more weaker units at the same time while the German needs only to need 1 strong unit which can fight on more allied force units.

And dont forget u have to handle ur units like u have a child because they die easier too.

So a situation can be created that if u have your eyes on a front the German player can flank and destroy all, he can shoot with Stuka if you got your eye on a other place. Quite unfair.

I'm sorry for my bad English. Please correct me, if u can.

My suggestions are: Nerf Panther, i hate it: U have him down and he flees the battlefield in incredible speed. Dont forget: A Panther must be normally easily damaged from the side, but this case isnt exactly so in the game. But on the other hand allies are presented in a "realistic" style (Quantity).

8 Jun 2016, 20:28 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

https://www.coh2.org/forum/2/state-office

Come on down.

Bring a replay with you. We'd love to give you a hand.

Inb4 playercard pls and l2p
8 Jun 2016, 20:38 PM

The hardest faction to play with the biggest micro input is Ostheer.
8 Jun 2016, 20:50 PM

USF takes tehe second postion
8 Jun 2016, 23:23 PM

I generally agree with this, especially for the early-mid game. In the late game it evens out, in fact I'd say that USF is harder to micro once armour starts playing a big role.

As for the OP, I agree that OKW is comparatively easy to micro since they usually have stronger tanks, less reliance on infantry abilities, and less usage of team weapons.
9 Jun 2016, 10:18 AM

For me it is USF because of squishy armor and lots of abilities (vehicle crew, smoke barrage, HVAP, switching shell types, etc).

But IMO hardest to play =/= highest micro requirement.
9 Jun 2016, 11:23 AM

For me this is definitely ostheer. Worst matchup against USF. Any mistake and you are almost gone.

And i made a lot of mistakeS lol.
9 Jun 2016, 11:28 AM

Many issues with USK, UKF, and OKW is that they are filled with to many jack of all trade units that overperform in many cases.

You can view this by look at the p4, t34 to the sherman, cromwell, or comet (well maybe the comet).

Or tanks like the m10 which don't even need a gun to be good :opieOP:
9 Jun 2016, 12:50 PM

Tip: Axis is harder to play
9 Jun 2016, 14:32 PM

In team games axis is easy mode.

(better late game stuff - heavy TD)
9 Jun 2016, 15:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2016, 14:32 PMAradan
In team games axis is easy mode.

(better late game stuff - heavy TD)

maybe in 3v3s or 4v4s

2v2s are completely allied biased right now.
9 Jun 2016, 15:31 PM
Patrion 14

Once you nailed flanking and soft retreating allies are alot easier to play compared to Ostheer.

I actually think allies need to work harder late game, while axis need to work harder early game.
9 Jun 2016, 15:31 PM

Have to say that i feel like Ost demands a lot of skill nowdays, unless you rush 222 and play full meta with sniper. OKW is still cheese.

Allies demand a lot of coordination and being super aggressive which is hard for new players to learn, but once you got the momentum there is no going back.

And also some maps are heavily axis/allied biased...

Dunno if u play at or just solo, l2p playercard please
9 Jun 2016, 16:15 PM

Allies demand a lot of coordination and being super aggressive which is hard for new players to learn.
This only applies to Amis and Soviets. British are incredibly easy to pull off. I´ve seen my brother play them on noob level. Put a Vickers into a building at an important point and then tech up to Brens and Cromwells. There isn´t a lot of work involved. You will dominate the mid-lategame anyways with Cromwells, Comets/ alternatively super engineers and Crocs.

Also lol at Panther nerf. I suggest OP to try the vehicle instead of complaining about it. See how your precious Panther does jack shit and gets picked off by every AT weapon on the field bar the T-34/76, Cromwell and stubby Sherman.
9 Jun 2016, 16:23 PM
Benefactor 392

I wish i had your problem, as for my easiest play to worst to play are

1. UKF
2. Sov
3. Wher
4. OKW
5. USF (i never play USF)
9 Jun 2016, 16:27 PM

maybe in 3v3s or 4v4s

And how is that possible, same factions, same units.
9 Jun 2016, 17:38 PM

My list would be (1v1 matches only)
1. USAF
2. WER
3. UFK
4. SOV
5. OKW

The why?

The USA and Wher is easy comparison, both are diffcult IMO but what earns the usaf top spot is its lack of choices across the board from infantry, to flame throwers to lack of good support weapons. Wermarcht has great stock units and doc's that add to a already great faction. All the USA docs do is fill in gaps.
9 Jun 2016, 18:16 PM

maybe in 3v3s or 4v4s

No, just wrong in fact axis dont even have to have tanks and can still win thanks to infantry with shreks that only increase there AI and are anti everything that no allied mg can suppress. Vet5 infantry that can stand on cap and just ignore basically everything and your usually always down in vps as allies thanks to flak truck and insta suppress mgs that for some reason allied mgs are not allowed to have suppression which makes them not very use full. This however is soon to change with shreks not on volks and reducing shrek dmg to infantry and hopefully a cost increase to okw so when I actually take out there kt or jagdt they can't afford to just instantly replace it.

IMO they also have a lot of crutch abilities racecar blitz in reverse, auto smoke, riflegreandes that you can't always be babysitting your infantry to dodge at all times and negate mgs (also soon to change hopefully), stun lock on almost all there tanks. Enormous armor and health pools on mega TD's that makes no fuckin sense they have that much range making a well played allied flank treachorous more times than not. In general better tanks overall that you would think you should not need so many get out of jail free cards for but they do anyway. Ill give you usf vehicle crews and band aid repair but they would probably be screwed with out it given there weak armor.

Many 2v2 maps like say road to kharkov, river crossing it only takes 3 mgs to lock down the 3 dota path ways. Then add flak truck locking down half the map if say you have ost and opkw 2v2. Or maybe misk pocket where late game they just sit and elephant or jagdtiger mid and it becomes a fuckin axis shooting gallery where it is near impossible to flank and usually there smart enough to mine the two small alternate routes on the side.

Anyway in my micro list (2v2)
USF - because of armor play, and crucial unit abilities that must be used to win fights or the game.
OST - support weapon micro and how crucial they are to them being sucessfull
SOV - again a lot of infantry abilities and gimmicks that they need to win.
UKF - emplacements can do a lot for you but you still need good crommie, dingo car micro and such at times
OKW - a brain dead child could play them 3-4 volks A-move them upgrade with shreks, schwerer locks down one vp or half the map in some cases, 100000 hit point early fwd retreat point, build 2 liegs they do there thing, build KT that is anti everything or another super tank like command panther that escapes death and has like 9 lives and makes everything you have and your teamate 10 times better.
9 Jun 2016, 19:11 PM

Than. Easier to play than.

Right now OKW are a bit more noob friendly, mostly because of the widely available AT. Ostheer are fine. After the patch, everything will be better ®.
10 Jun 2016, 09:09 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2016, 18:16 PMRocket

snip

I see you have a whopping amount of axis games 22 (Ost) 1 (OKW) vs 1000+ allied games.

I'm sure your axis OP rant isnt biased. :facepalm:

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 48
Germany 956
Netherlands 21
Russian Federation 20
Netherlands 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W