Login

russian armor

Playstyle feedback/tips/tricks?

27 May 2016, 15:25 PM

Hello there!

I'm starting this topic because I wish to become a better Coh2 player and eventually match up with the high ranked player "BreadMarshLivePlace" which is a part of my YouTube channel where we put out casts and strategy guides aswell as twitch outtakes, so to be able to work better with him in 2v2s would be nice. Here;s a match of me playing;

https://youtu.be/UXrkGCR_v4Q

Thank you very much in advance :-D
27 May 2016, 17:45 PM

In general your micro is good. I noticed only smaller mistakes.

- You and your mate split up on Rails and metal. This is always bad in 2vs2s but especially on this map. It´s much better to try to grab one fuel point and hopefully both ammo points (with your combined force) at the same time while the opponents split.

- You should use Skype/ Team Speak. You are too busy typing.

- At 4:03 you pack up the MG again while Sturmpioniers are running through its arc. You might have been able to get a further model or even wipe with lucky rng if you had let it there.

- At around 5:35 you have two infantry sections capping the fuel point. While they are sitting around you could have built a sandbag close to the "flag" so the sandbags only work in one direction. Usually helps. Especially against that Kübelwagen harrasing you while building the trench later.

- At 6:45 unnecessary reposition of an MG again. You are moving it in closer against a force while you should keep it at range.

- At 16:00 you are floating 430 munitions. Planting mines would have helped versus the troops engaging your emplacements. Or Bren upgrades for your infantry. Brens are the Best MG upgrade in the game.

--> Be a bit more conservative with your MGs, watch your ressources and get up better communication/ teamwork.
27 May 2016, 19:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 May 2016, 17:45 PMButcher
In general your micro is good. I noticed only smaller mistakes.

- You and your mate split up on Rails and metal. This is always bad in 2vs2s but especially on this map. It´s much better to try to grab one fuel point and hopefully both ammo points (with your combined force) at the same time while the opponents split.

- You should use Skype/ Team Speak. You are too busy typing.

- At 4:03 you pack up the MG again while Sturmpioniers are running through its arc. You might have been able to get a further model or even wipe with lucky rng if you had let it there.

- At around 5:35 you have two infantry sections capping the fuel point. While they are sitting around you could have built a sandbag close to the "flag" so the sandbags only work in one direction. Usually helps. Especially against that Kübelwagen harrasing you while building the trench later.

- At 6:45 unnecessary reposition of an MG again. You are moving it in closer against a force while you should keep it at range.

- At 16:00 you are floating 430 munitions. Planting mines would have helped versus the troops engaging your emplacements. Or Bren upgrades for your infantry. Brens are the Best MG upgrade in the game.

--> Be a bit more conservative with your MGs, watch your ressources and get up better communication/ teamwork.

Wow what an awesome and detailed analysis! Thank you very much for taking the time to do this. I'll definitly keep this in mind the next time I play. I normally play USF so I think I treat the UKF a bit too aggessive instead of being defensive and digging in as the brits definitly do well. I'll also try and be a bit more on point with my munitions but I keep finding myself in situations where I dont want to spend the manpower and fuel going for the racks! I'll have to be a bit more patient getting out tanks aswell I guess :'D Anyways thank you very much, It's super appreciated, man!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★