Login

russian armor

May 17th Update

17 May 2016, 23:37 PM

Well, if my car broke down and the mechanic would like to to paint my car instead of fixing it ... guess what would happen
17 May 2016, 23:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2016, 23:23 PMFrost

And people like you still dare to say "hurr durr relic is doing shit BUT WE GOT FREE SKINS YAY, PRAISE THEM TO THE SUN. EVERYONE WHO IS DISSAPOINTED AND DOESN'T PRAISE LELIC GOONA HANG ON TREES HURR DURR"
I´m not saying to praise Relic. I´m simply pointing out those skins are better than nothing. Everybody knows that they are working on the balance currently.

Since the skins were made by Rita who is a community member afaik, Relic barely invested work hours into this. Thus a balance update won´t be significantly postponed. And since most OKW skins were ugly, I´m happy to get new ones.

I think it should be clear that I´m not Relics pet since I am opposing their cancer emplacement bullshit - that destroys the current balance - since day one.

17 May 2016, 23:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2016, 23:40 PMButcher
I´m not saying to praise Relic. I´m simply pointing out those skins are better than nothing. Everybody knows that they are working on the balance currently.

Working on balance? are you on crack?
All they did was to COPY the changes from someone else's balance mod, and still took them forever to patch that shit up. It wasn't even their own balance ideas!

Copy and Paste and Upload too freaking hard?
Yes it is, so lets give them shitty skins to shut them up for now!
17 May 2016, 23:51 PM

Nope, but a six pack Red bull and now I can´t sleep - learning phase. It´s quite funny how the communities anger at Relic now hits me. Yet most of you are still playing the game. I appreciate the work Rita has put into this. Nothing more. Everybody calm your titties.
18 May 2016, 00:27 AM

It's like WW2 except your most ruthless soldier is a 13 year old girl, and you occasionally escape the the horrors of war with a beach vacation.

Isn't that how most of animu works?

I mean come on, for some reason aliens from other worlds, elite supersoldiers, pilots of bigass mechs, demons from hell, *cough* tank crews *cough*, etc..

--all cute, teenaged girls with the weirdest fucking hair.

Coz, COZ JAPAN LUL
18 May 2016, 00:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2016, 23:40 PMButcher

Since the skins were made by Rita who is a community member afaik, Relic barely invested work hours into this. Thus a balance update won´t be significantly postponed. And since most OKW skins were ugly, I´m happy to get new ones.

I think it should be clear that I´m not Relics pet since I am opposing their cancer emplacement bullshit - that destroys the current balance - since day one.

Really sure, personally I would rather to chose nothing than choose this. They are throwing dog's-meet after a fucking three months when nothing just happened. Really, this patch with those changes could be done in one week but relic gave this after three months gap. Typical for them but it's still unbelievable. They don't give a fuck about this game and balance, just make (not even they this time) a patch to keep players base and after this releases commanders OP as fuck. Not even tested and often bugged.
Why I'm still playing this game then you would ask. Well, I discussed this with HelpingHans, and we concluded that we are addicted and just can't stop (personally I tried many times, none of games which I've played gave me that so much rage like coh). You can laugh but it's real reason. And btw, who really praises the Relic, is just their pet, or he's blind or he's simply new in this community
18 May 2016, 00:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2016, 23:51 PMButcher
Nope, but a six pack Red bull and now I can´t sleep - learning phase. It´s quite funny how the communities anger at Relic now hits me. Yet most of you are still playing the game. I appreciate the work Rita has put into this. Nothing more. Everybody calm your titties.

You do know it isn't about you, it's about you finding some excuses for relic's incompetence or laziness, whatever the fuck they are doing, jerking off in the studio or whatever.

And No. I stopped playing this game weeks ago.
Cancer Regiment, Rifle blob, volks blob, it had been going on for MONTHS.

Serious-fucking-ly though, they push out a "Balance Preview Mod" that basically copy most changes from someone's mod, and it takes them WEEKS to actually patch it officially? Seriously? They DIDN'T even make those changes, they just COPIED & PASTED.

Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V too hard for them eh?
18 May 2016, 01:03 AM
Patrion 27

I can't think of a more niche addition to this game. How many people care about this?
18 May 2016, 02:14 AM

But ... Galians are not the german ones?

The Galians are using G43-like Semi-auto Rifle and that Prototype tank Edelweiss looks like a much smaller version of Kingtiger...I just wonder why give the skin to soviets
Hell even their names are German
18 May 2016, 02:19 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2016, 23:51 PMButcher

I always wondered what would happen if a psychological study examined at video game forum-goers. They'd probably have the definition of abusive relationships enter into their heads multiple times.
18 May 2016, 02:41 AM
Lead Artist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2016, 02:14 AMHikuran

The Galians are using G43-like Semi-auto Rifle and that Prototype tank Edelweiss looks like a much smaller version of Kingtiger...I just wonder why give the skin to soviets
Hell even their names are German

Literally ALL vehicles in Valkyria Chronicles looks like germans. Gallians, Imperials, all of them. There's at least 5 variations of King Tiger and Jagdtiger for both sides and even for sub-factions. So:

1) Nobody wants countless "ALL GOOD STUFF ONLY FOR AXIS OMG WHY" threads.
2) Gallians are "good guys" in the game, so they better fit for allies because of that reason.
18 May 2016, 02:49 AM

You do know it isn't about you, it's about you finding some excuses for relic's incompetence or laziness, whatever the fuck they are doing, jerking off in the studio or whatever.

And No. I stopped playing this game weeks ago.
Cancer Regiment, Rifle blob, volks blob, it had been going on for MONTHS.

Serious-fucking-ly though, they push out a "Balance Preview Mod" that basically copy most changes from someone's mod, and it takes them WEEKS to actually patch it officially? Seriously? They DIDN'T even make those changes, they just COPIED & PASTED.

Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V too hard for them eh?

Are you complaining that that it took them too long to push out the balance mod or that it's taking them too long for them to make it an official update for everybody? I was also pretty annoyed that they refused to make any balance changes during the months-long ESL tournament season; but now that that's over and they're looking to make some pretty drastic changes, I think it makes sense for them to take their time making sure the update lands in as good a state as possible, else they would just have to spend yet more time salvaging another mess.

I have to wonder, though, how many people they still have working on CoH2. I imagine it's just a skeleton crew at this point, with most of the team developing DoWIII full-time.
18 May 2016, 02:50 AM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

All they did was to COPY the changes from someone else's balance mod, and still took them forever to patch that shit up. It wasn't even their own balance ideas!

Copy and Paste and Upload too freaking hard?
Yes it is, so lets give them shitty skins to shut them up for now!

They used the miragefla model, but didn't implement his changes exactly. Otherwise the balance mod tourney and the competitive mod tourney would've been redundant. It's also the case that they are currently working on the next version of the mod, which, again, involves actually changing things.

Sorry in advance if anything I say is not entirely accurate. I don't think I'm wrong but I've misspoken before.
18 May 2016, 05:37 AM

Well this was... Not what i expected
18 May 2016, 07:40 AM

Lmao this thread, coh2 community at its finest. :sibToxic: :sibToxic: :hansWUT:
18 May 2016, 07:43 AM

Well Relic probably have found out that the anime peopla is the biggest income of their money so thats why the next patch will probably be a japanese anime face decal that covers your tank
18 May 2016, 08:32 AM

Well, if my car broke down and the mechanic would like to to paint my car instead of fixing it ... guess what would happen

What if you just sat in the trunk, playing with a spare tire and complain that steering wheel doesn't work as you expected, while boasting about how amazing your driving skills are and how you are a pro racer, but doing everything to not show your license if you even got one? :romeoHairDay:

This is the case for vast majority of thread makers here.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 28
unknown 1
unknown 5
United States 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %