Login

russian armor

The mortar pit solutions suggested by the fans

13 May 2016, 18:44 PM

Permanently Banned

Me and my teammate taking assholeness to a whole new level.:lol:

When choosing options please have this in mind: "How to fix this unit without hindering or nerfing brits sole indirect option?"
13 May 2016, 19:02 PM

Me and my teammate taking assholeness to a whole new level.:lol:

When choosing options please have this in mind: "How to fix this unit without hindering or nerfing brits sole indirect option?"

I can only assume you were playing against root vegetables to be able to pull that off.
13 May 2016, 19:03 PM

Permanently Banned
True to an extent, they didn't build enough leIGs
13 May 2016, 19:09 PM

So you played vs scrubs who didn't even attempt countering.
gg?
or AI easy?
13 May 2016, 19:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 May 2016, 19:09 PMKatitof
So you played vs scrubs who didn't even attempt countering.
gg?
or AI easy?

Judging from the VP score I'd say easy AI......or me XD
13 May 2016, 21:12 PM

Brace should cost munitions. It doesn't have to be a lot of munitions, but at least a relatively small amount (such as 15 or 25 munitions). The mortar pit itself should have a reduced auto-attack range, but the barrage range should remain. I'd also recommend a pop cap increase for the mortar pit alongside a pop cap decrease for the 17 pounder.
nee
14 May 2016, 08:02 AM

I'd give it more scatter radius and nerf the damage/ rate of fire/ range. I mean it's already durable and easily protected, does it have to the THAT powerful, THAT accurate and THAT long-reaching?

I agree with Wae as well, its usage demands rather little micro before it becomes effective.
I recommend something like being able to toggle between two modes of fire- light and heavy shells. Light shells go farther but inflict less damage and less accurate; heavy shells are vice versa.
14 May 2016, 20:43 PM

Permanently Banned
That would be too much nerf without any compensation (Ie cost reduction)
16 May 2016, 02:58 AM

I'm one of those players that like to play Brits aggressively cause why not? Strong main-line infantry, just move them from cover to cover and you are gold! Why bother sit back like a bunch of pussies!? That's why I would trade the pit for the normal one everyday!

Well done mate.
You would be a worth opponent as an OKW fanboy..

Just be sure to keep your tommies at a distance, the sturmpio's eat them for breakfast.
16 May 2016, 04:40 AM

Well done mate.
You would be a worth opponent as an OKW fanboy..

Just be sure to keep your tommies at a distance, the sturmpio's eat them for breakfast.

Don't forget, Obers eat them for dinner :P
OKW is pretty much an aggressive faction but the lack of suppression platform make them have like nothing left to hold ground after a huge push. Brits on the other hand have quite some toys to play around (MG + Land Mattress's barrage = Blobs for lunch), but the pit has never been my favorite.
Sure it's fun for trolling AI but since it can't move, you would have to place it somewhere that suit your play style. Sadly, I want to push, force them to rage quit or surrender (Quite fun actually), which make the pit seem...odd. Most of the time it just sit behind with only around 8 - 10 kills. The normal one would have been more efficient and cost-effective.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★